Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    With news out of Houston that Morey is 'open on trading ALL players' any scenario where we can get Harden?

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    With news out of Houston that Morey is 'open on trading ALL players' any scenario where we can get Harden?
    it would honestly cost way more than we could offer... Ben simmons/Smith/our first and another future first might get negotiations going but not likely. Imagine harden and Joel.. wow.

we dont need Harden and theres like a .1% chance he really gets dealt.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    it would honestly cost way more than we could offer... Ben simmons/Smith/our first and another future first might get negotiations going but not likely. Imagine harden and Joel.. wow.
    They'd call us Phlopadelphia.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    we dont need Harden and theres like a .1% chance he really gets dealt.
    we um actually do. Imagine Butler/Joel/Hardin. There is no team covering that. Imagine trying to double harden near the perimeter or trying to double joel inside... it cant be done... its unfair. There is 0 chance it happens because the rockets arent that stupid but saying we dont need him is the worst notion ever. He would be an insane perfect fit here who could run the offense and Id trade ben/Smith and the next 3 first rounders plus for him and i dont even like harden

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    They'd call us Phlopadelphia.
    lol yup but we would laugh all the way to a title.

Its pointless to debate now but rumor was that Sixers rejected a Ben Simmons for Kawhi Leonard trade? I thought at the time the Spurs was asking for Embiid?

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Its pointless to debate now but rumor was that Sixers rejected a Ben Simmons for Kawhi Leonard trade? I thought at the time the Spurs was asking for Embiid?
    it was ben or joel... either really... I honestly dont mind that we didnt do it because of KL walking and the question mark that was his health at the time

Just a few questions to see what everyone's opinion is on this. It appears that Toronto is going to take the whole thing, which may sway Leonard into staying in The North. If that is the case, do you see this changing the entire off season and where free agents sign?

Will Golden State break up ?
    Will no one want to go to LA since Durant is linked to NY?
    Will Butler be more inclined to stay in Philly if no one want to tolerate LBJ's childish antics?
    Even though we gave up 2 1st rounders, do we really want to lay out the cash for Tobias?
    Do we gauge the interest in what we can get for Simmons?

Would love to hear your opinions on these questions.
    Last edited by Kevin_PA; 06-10-2019 at 12:08 PM.

i dont think anything changes if the raps hold on to win the finals.

-The Raps winning a championship will not keep Kawhi in Canada. He has always been adamant about "going home." I think winning makes it a lot easier to leave, actually.
    -I still think the Warriors find a way to win it all. If not, it at least goes to Game 7 back in Toronto.
    -Klay stays, KD leaves and Boogie leaves. The Warriors will still be the Warriors next year. There's a chance KD signs his PO though.
    -If Kawhi, Klay and/or Kemba ever decided to come to Philly, I'd let both Butler and Tobi walk. Does it matter what we traded for them if it still leads to a big signing?
    -I'm only trading Ben for a handful of veteran superstars (i.e. AD, Klay, Kawhi, etc.). We don't need more picks.

i think KD would be smart to stay now and pick up that PO and then move on. Chance to still look good if he can help come back a lead a title run.

Read that Brand has been talking to the Hawks about acquiring one of their three (8, 10, 17) first round picks. I wonder if there are multiple players that he likes or this could be a piece to something bigger like a trade maybe.

havent heard that one yet but very interesting. we have a lot of picks to work with but i imagine they need a player back. Im sure its doubtful but wonder if a S/T around Tobias could be part of it.

Random thought here post AD trade:
    If we were offered 4+Jrue for Simmons would you do it?

What about if Jimmy and Tobias came back?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast