Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 05-15-2019 at 01:08 PM.

Haha..

Stephen A is going crazy right now. I can’t stand the guy, but he’s cracking me up right now

“Im blaming everyone. Im blaming Tatum, who the hell is he? If it was Adam Silver up there, we get the #1”

“Why the hell is Patrick up there. Dude couldn’t deliver a championship, he can’t deliver ping pong balls”

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    I really wanna keep Mitch...I'd rather give up 2020 1st rd pick, 2021 1st rd pick (Dallas), RJ Barrett, knox, DSJ, Frank for AD
    I think this would be my final offer. Mitch is a keeper
    Ok finally a trade that works, give this man a cigar.....I would rather if we are giving them that bundle switch the Dallas pick for the next year's Dallas pick because with this new lottery we may just get the number one pick in 2021 you never know......

That is my exact package BTW......I think this trade is the one that both teams can live with:

RJ, Knox, Frank, DSJ, our 2020 first, and Dallas 2023 top ten protected but they would get the 2024 first if Dallas got a top ten, not two 2nd's that is off the table.
    Also to add one more piece we give up Dallas pick in 2021 then we should get their #39 this years draft. We pick for them and they pick who we tell them too at 39.

Let me also give everyone a little hint.......if Pel's sell us their #39 say for 3m, the deal for AD is done.....

Now think about it, Holiday should not be in their plans and he has tons of value, so think of the possibilities for this team trading him and getting so much more young talent and picks? This team could own the future no joke...

Also the KP trade after last night looks a lot better, because that extra first is huge and the new lottery for the 2021 pick is even better.

Here is my final take, we keep Mitch, get Kyrie and KD, make the above trade for AD......Knicks came out smoking in this lottery, draft and FA..........that's a fact jack!

Also Knox and Barrett is a horrible pairing

Defense chucking uhhh

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Haha..

Stephen A is going crazy right now. I can’t stand the guy, but he’s cracking me up right now

“Im blaming everyone. Im blaming Tatum, who the hell is he? If it was Adam Silver up there, we get the #1”

“Why the hell is Patrick up there. Dude couldn’t deliver a championship, he can’t deliver ping pong balls”
    I am listening to this too. Almost spit up my drink lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    I am listening to this too. Almost spit up my drink lol.
    I’m watching on TV. Even funnier, to see his face.

“Now Zion is not playing at MSG, Staples Center..he’s playing at Smoothie King arena...”

He's a very sick man to put in on anyone because they are sitting there lol.......I think he is the worst ever and he makes the most money, this world is F'd up sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Haha..

And that's how ESPN justifies keeping him. Lightning rod bs. The guy is an absolute raging a hole and complete clown. Says literally 8 stupid things per minute. And it's always the same thing I hear from people. I really hate this guy but check this out....

Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post
    Also Knox and Barrett is a horrible pairing

Defense chucking uhhh
    Pathetic. RJ is 18 - Knox is 19. Both are, especially the former, a handful of the top players to come out of the country. Any other team fans would be saying this could be our future 2 and 3. Add Mitch, just turned 21 as future 5. Knicks deserve what they get.

Was watching Colin and he mentioned if he were Zion he’d sit out the year or force a trade to a few of his preferred destinations. Im not sure how crazy this sounds but It’s really got to be a let down for a guy of his caliber. I mean he seemed unhappy with the outcome. He could potentially be under control for 7 years unless he pulls a KP.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    And that's how ESPN justifies keeping him. Lightning rod bs. The guy is an absolute raging a hole and complete clown. Says literally 8 stupid things per minute. And it's always the same thing I hear from people. I really hate this guy but check this out....
    I’ve literally never said this ever. Usually can not stand him..

Maybe it just resonated with me this time. But whatever. Can still go back to hating him. Give him credit for a good rant though

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    It's almost like people watch TV for entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    It's almost like people watch TV for entertainment.
    I love when I see people call Stephen A Smith, Kim Kardashian, or some other polarizing figure dumb. Yeah their dumb ***** are laughing their way to the bank. Attention has become a new form of capital in today's world... good or bad attention.

I don't like Smith but he obviously knows what he is doing considering there aren't that many people on ESPN I can think of of the top of my head.

I'm less mad online than many fellow NYK fans because I never let my hopes get up. Draft Barrett and be happy. It sounds weird but after all that chaos, look where CHI and PHX wound up. KD is coming too, it ain't ALL bad like it usually is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmagic387 View Post
    I love when I see people call Stephen A Smith, Kim Kardashian, or some other polarizing figure dumb. Yeah their dumb ***** are laughing their way to the bank. Attention has become a new form of capital in today's world... good or bad attention.

I don't like Smith but he obviously knows what he is doing considering there aren't that many people on ESPN I can think of of the top of my head.
    I didn't call him dumb - I called him a raging A hole who says stupid things. Nor did I say anything about the Kardashians. Might as well throw Trump in there.
    You're right though, being a polarizing lightening rod is good for business but news flash, social media didn't invent that. This has always been the case. I thought I was very clear who I was deriding. Moms who think their 8 year old daughters should watch the Kardashians reinforce every terrible female stereotype, people who say they hate Stephen A as they chuckle and share his latest rant, or the voters. Look inward. Maybe stop paying attention to every idiot doing a street dance and attention will lose its value as a commodity. We are in desperate need of it.

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast