Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

RAW 5/13: London Calling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfK-WX2pa8c

Tonight the gang heads off to London for their European tour. This episode is always tapped so spoilers will be out there later. Lets keep spoilers out of the thread until they happen on our tv.

MizTV tonight features Roman Reigns using the wild card rule to bond with Miz over their hate for Shane.

Charlotte is also heading over to RAW tonight to sign a contract for the MITB match with Becky. Lacey is also signing her contract tonight. The Lady, The Queen, and The Man will throw down tonight.

AJ and Seth continue down their path to MITB.

More Firefly Funhouse.

Tonights Matches:

Dana Brooke vs Naomi vs Natalya vs Alexa Bliss

Ricochet vs Baron Corbin

Braun Strowman vs Drew McIntyre
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

just echoing RedSox12. Please keep this live thread spoiler free.

First Sim League Title!

I figure this Raw will break the non holiday lowest ratings record being prerecorded and all.

Too bad its London for my first RAW I can live post much.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

Poor Braun Went from being dominant to a jobber in less than 2 yrs

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Poor Braun Went from being dominant to a jobber in less than 2 yrs
    Braun should have taken the belt off Lesnar at No Mercy in 2017. He was the most over guy in the company at the point but Vince was so ****ing stubborn with Reigns having to be the guy to pin Lesnar. Ruined all of Braun's momentum then the unnecessary heel turn last year before Roman's leukemia diagnosis put a nail in Strowman's coffin. You have to strike when the iron is hot with certain guys and they've botched Braun about every way possible.

Raw was garbage yet again aside from Zayn's promo, Cesaro/Rey match, the women's contract signing and Bray's funhouse.

Fox and USA are going to regret these new tv deals if something doesn't change with the product sooner than later.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-14-2019 at 02:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Braun should have taken the belt off Lesnar at No Mercy in 2017. He was the most over guy in the company at the point but Vince was so ****ing stubborn with Reigns having to be the guy to pin Lesnar. Ruined all of Braun's momentum then the unnecessary heel turn last year before Roman's leukemia diagnosis put a nail in Strowman's coffin. You have to strike when the iron is hot with certain guys and they've botched Braun about every way possible.

Raw was garbage yet again aside from Zayn's promo, Cesaro/Rey match, the women's contract signing and Bray's funhouse.

Fox and USA are going to regret these new tv deals if something doesn't change with the product sooner than later.
    I agree with you 100% Raw as gotten so bad the last few weeks Iíve only seen like 15% of it each Monday. If you havenít seen my latest thread https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...e-a-good-thing check it out.

Not a bad episode, I'm surprised they took Braun out of the MITB match, but if he was not going to win then he shoulden't really be in it. I'm interested in the new Nikki Cross, shes getting set up to be used by Alexa, it will be interesting to see where that goes, I miss crazy Nikki some but new Nikki has potential. Brays new crazy persona with the mask is interesting, but he can't go back to old Bray just with a mask on.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    Not a bad episode, I'm surprised they took Braun out of the MITB match, but if he was not going to win then he shoulden't really be in it. I'm interested in the new Nikki Cross, shes getting set up to be used by Alexa, it will be interesting to see where that goes, I miss crazy Nikki some but new Nikki has potential. Brays new crazy persona with the mask is interesting, but he can't go back to old Bray just with a mask on.
    Whatís her new character anyway? A normal person!

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Whatís her new character anyway? A normal person!
    Yeah, but she has been crazy Nikki pretty much her whole time in WWE. So it's different.