Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

2019 Free Agency Predictions

- Kevin Durant will end up with the New York Knicks or Brooklyn Nets. Why? KD's business interests are in New York but also New York has the cap space. Brooklyn does too and Brooklyn is also in New York so why wouldn't Durant go there. Plan is to pair up with Kyrie but there is also a chance KD stays in Golden State and Klay Thompson ends up leaving Golden State.

- Klay Thompson if KD stays, Play is definitely gone. Klay basically made it clear he wants to get paid max dollars and KD wants a max contract too. You can't keep both unless you want to go over the luxury tax/salary cap of the NBA. Klay isn't gonna take a pay cut and neither will KD. Something has gotta give. If Klay ends up leaving, possible destinations for Klay Thompson include: Los Angeles Lakers to pair up with LeBron, Los Angeles Clippers where Klay would finally be the #1 option, New York Knicks, Brooklyn Nets or there is the Miami Heat. Another rumbling I heard could be Klay to the Celtics especially if Kyrie leaves.

- Kyrie Irving is definitely gone and this is me a Boston fan saying this. When Kyrie leaves, possible destinations include: New York Knicks, Brooklyn Nets, Los Angeles Clippers, or believe it or not the Lakers to reunite with LeBron.

- Kemba Walker...Most likely to stay in Charlotte but if Kemba leaves, teams he could go to: Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Clippers, Boston Celtics, Miami Heat, New York Knicks or San Antonio Spurs

- Kawhi Leonard he will for sure leave Toronto especially if they get eliminated in the ECF. If they make it to the Finals he might just stay or if the Raptors win it all, he will for sure stay. However, I say Kawhi is gone and as for where he goes? No doubt to the Clippers.

- Jimmy Butler may stay in Philly but I doubt it. I say Butler leaves but as for where he goes? He either goes to the Heat, Knicks, Nets or Celtics.

- Tobias Harris I say stays in Philly

Everyone will go to Miami, if not then theyíll go to the Lakers.

KD- Knicks or Nets
    Kyrie- Lakers, Nets or Knicks
    Kemba- Stays
    Kawhi- Lakers
    Jimmy- Philly (I think they trade Simmons) for AD

KD for sure will leave the Warriors and he will end up in New York one way or the other either playing for the Knicks or Nets that's a given. Kyrie is for sure leaving the Celtics this summer and Kyrie even wants to be in New York. I see it happening. Klay will probably end up staying with the Warriors and Kemba will stay with the Hornets especially if he is given a super max deal. He would have to be stupid to turn it down.

Kawhi even said as much that he doesn't want to play with LeBron. So for that reason alone, I can't see him going to the Lakers. Clippers oh most definitely because they have a better situation than the Lakers do. Clippers have a better FO and Lakers are the dysfunction of the league with Buss and Rambises running the show. Utter definition of dysfunction. So why would Kawhi go there? At least Jerry West and company know what they are doing. Plus the young guys are still there. No way Kawhi goes there now. At least in LAC, he has a better roster to work with
    or one that is better built around him and Kawhi would be the #1 option.

Jimmy Butler if he stays in Philly, almost a guarantee Ben Simmons ends up leaving the Sixers that I can agree with you on. However, I see the Butler experiment ending in Philly as soon as it started. Butler I see on the Miami Heat or New York Knicks or Brooklyn Nets.

please post the link when Kawhi said that. thanks. Because all you will find are "reports" nothing in stone.

I said it a while ago and Iím double downing on it. Kyrie will be a Laker.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    This is already a done deal as I stated the other day.

I can see it happen

If Kyrie goes to the Lakers you can't have Lonzo and Kyrie on the same team. You would have to get rid of Lonzo along with your other pieces just to clear cap to get Kyrie. Lonzo definitely won't come off the bench LaVar will make sure of that. Plus you would have to get rid of Ingram or Kuzma and or other pieces to ensure Kyrie becomes a Laker.

You think getting rid of young players is hard for the Lakers? They gave D-Lo away lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    If Kyrie goes to the Lakers you can't have Lonzo and Kyrie on the same team. You would have to get rid of Lonzo along with your other pieces just to clear cap to get Kyrie. Lonzo definitely won't come off the bench LaVar will make sure of that. Plus you would have to get rid of Ingram or Kuzma and or other pieces to ensure Kyrie becomes a Laker.
    you really don't know much about Lakers basketball huh? we have 38m in cap space and no, you don't have to move ZO.

You think getting rid of young players is hard for the Lakers? They gave D-Lo away lol.
    I guess but it cleared cap space for Lebron James and we got Kyle Kuzma in that trade.

Kawhi I really really hope he stays in Toronto but if he doesn't and he bolts, then I can see the Raptors making a splash in free agency as a way to fill the void left by Kawhi by them either going after KD or Klay to replace Kawhi.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Kawhi I really really hope he stays in Toronto but if he doesn't and he bolts, then I can see the Raptors making a splash in free agency as a way to fill the void left by Kawhi by them either going after KD or Klay to replace Kawhi.
    noone wants to go to Toronto man.... let's be real, big time FA aren't lining up to play for the Raptors... but someone will take that Raptors money, a 2nd tier star..

KD is not "for sure" for anything yet.

I think LA's best bet is Kyrie or Kemba.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast