Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Crapp pulled after 64 pitches? I would have pulled him after 6 pitches.

Odd decision either way in a double header.
    Crapp was killing Boone on the mound and with the press for pulling him at 64 pitches....The only thing in Boone’s defense was we had two consecutive days off with the rainouts, our ace German going in Game 2 and another off day on Thur....so basically Crapp needed to be pulled as he was facing hitters that killed him and this was the 3rd time thru the lineup....

Either way Crapp was the worst signing by Cashman....Siging 2 old farts in CC and Happ was idiotic....

Patrick Corbin dominated last night....I don’t care about the contract, he was the one we needed instead of Happ...we are stuck with 3-4 years of Happ when we could have had Corbin for the next 6 at younger ages with slightly higher salary per year...
    My Top25 Avenged Sevenfold Songs
    1.A Little Piece of Heaven 2. Unholy Confessions 3. Chapter Four 4. Beast and the Harlot 5. Bat Country 6.MIA 7.The Stage 8.Reminissions 9. Second Heartbeat 10.Critical Acclaim 11. Afterlife 12. Nightmare 13. Buried Alive 14. I Won't See You Tonight, Pt 1 15. Burn it Down 16. Seize the Day 17. To End the Rapture 18. Shepard of Fire 19. Hail to the King 20. Acid Rain 21. Almost Easy 22. Warmness on the Soul 23.Fermi Paradox 24. So Far Away 25. Fiction

Did Joe D hit his 3 homers in one game or in DHer?

Saying Torres and Joe D are the youngest Yankees to hit 3 homers in ONE day is so ridiculous.....

Torres did his in 2 games....Hiw many players in the league, young or old, have hit 3 homers in 2 consecutive games?

Probably 500 or more.....

That is just the millennial media creating a dumb stat.....
    My Top25 Avenged Sevenfold Songs
    1.A Little Piece of Heaven 2. Unholy Confessions 3. Chapter Four 4. Beast and the Harlot 5. Bat Country 6.MIA 7.The Stage 8.Reminissions 9. Second Heartbeat 10.Critical Acclaim 11. Afterlife 12. Nightmare 13. Buried Alive 14. I Won't See You Tonight, Pt 1 15. Burn it Down 16. Seize the Day 17. To End the Rapture 18. Shepard of Fire 19. Hail to the King 20. Acid Rain 21. Almost Easy 22. Warmness on the Soul 23.Fermi Paradox 24. So Far Away 25. Fiction

Pulls Happ after 64 pitches yet Boone goes to Britton and Chapman in both games?
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post

Saying Torres and Joe D are the youngest Yankees to hit 3 homers in ONE day is so ridiculous.....

Torres did his in 2 games....Hiw many players in the league, young or old, have hit 3 homers in 2 consecutive games?

Yes, Joe D did hit his 3 HRs in double-header. Sorry to ruin your rant.

As soon as I made a post Mancini hits a homerun....

I quickly left and never came back and we won both games....

Leo is correct, it is real.

I even cursed Boston on Tue night...I mentioned Sale’s performance when he was leading and within minutes the Rocks grabbed a 4-3 lead....They went on to win 5-4 in extras Tue....

I have the ability to change a game in a matter of minutes....I can’t explain it....
    Awesome... keep the posts coming about Boston!!!! I'm sure everyone will agree with me on that.

In Joe D's defense.. back in his day they used to schedule double headers too... They only stopped that practice in the 80's when MLB owners started worrying about every single penny they can squeeze from us..

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678