Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

April 20: Terence Crawford vs Amir Khan

Should be a fun fight while it lasts.

Crawford will probably earn a mid round KO

I expect Crawford to KO him in the 5th.

I didn't realize how stacked the undercard is (Shakur Stevenson and Teofimo Lopez).

Can't wait! Definitely worth the money.

Can't believe Khan just quit like that. I understand he got hit with the low blow but he should have just taken the full five minutes.

Khan has always had a week chin. Of course the fight everyone wants to see is Crawford and Spence but I think there is a mandatory challenger I canít think of his name itís long and I canít spell it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    Khan has always had a week chin. Of course the fight everyone wants to see is Crawford and Spence but I think there is a mandatory challenger I canít think of his name itís long and I canít spell it.

Sergey Lipinets?

Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    Sergey Lipinets?
    Kavaliauskas is the name Iím thinking of. I would rather watch Spence and Crawford bang.

http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Kavaliauskas is the name Iím thinking of. I would rather watch Spence and Crawford bang.

I feel like Spence vs Crawford is going to be another Mayweather vs Pacquiao and if it is, it will be such a shame.

I feel like Spence vs Crawford is going to be another Mayweather vs Pacquiao and if it is, it will be such a shame.
    Mayweather vs Pacquiao was such a huge disappointment it was an epic disappointment. Spence and Crawford would have something to prove as to who is the top guy in the game.

Mayweather vs Pacquiao was such a huge disappointment it was an epic disappointment. Spence and Crawford would have something to prove as to who is the top guy in the game.

I meant if Spence/Crawford takes as long to develop and actually make the fight happen, as long as Pac/May did, it will be sad. How long did it take for the Pac/May fight to happen? 5 years? I would have love to seen that fight in both their primes.

I meant if Spence/Crawford takes as long to develop and actually make the fight happen, as long as Pac/May did, it will be sad. How long did it take for the Pac/May fight to happen? 5 years? I would have love to seen that fight in both their primes.
    Agreed 100%

Spence has also mentioned Porter and Thurman before Crawford but he does plan on boxing Crawford.

Agreed 100%

Spence has also mentioned Porter and Thurman before Crawford but he does plan on boxing Crawford.

I would expect those to be good, action packed fights but I wouldn't bet on Thurman beating Spence, especially how he looked during the Lopez fight, granted it was his first match in so long.

As long as we get Spence vs. Crawford in their prime, I will be happy.