Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Bautista home run or Kawhi game winner?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    Shpuldnt it be WS HR by Carter or Kawhi?

Its hard to pick either way given all the different circumstances for each one.

Carter ended the WS on a HR, Kawhi got a game winner to come back full circle on Vinces miss 18 years ago and Bautista got a HR down 2-0 in the series and all the things that happened in that game to lead up to that HR (Odor run, 3 straight errors, bat flip, etc).

Nice memories for us fans

Serge really stepped up too. That Kawhi shot is gonna be memorable

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Shpuldnt it be WS HR by Carter or Kawhi?

Its hard to pick either way given all the different circumstances for each one.

Carter ended the WS on a HR, Kawhi got a game winner to come back full circle on Vinces miss 18 years ago and Bautista got a HR down 2-0 in the series and all the things that happened in that game to lead up to that HR (Odor run, 3 straight errors, bat flip, etc).

Nice memories for us fans
    Carter won the World Series so I couldn't compare it to that but yeah some amazing moments!

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

lol hopefully we get more help out there for Kawhi against the Bucks

Carter won the World Series so I couldn't compare it to that but yeah some amazing moments!

Tie game last second shot is probably the most exciting moment in all of sports IMO. It's sometimes hard to get that sort of energy in say a 9th inning with a hitter facing a closer, last play in an NFL game, or shootout in hockey/soccer.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    lol hopefully we get more help out there for Kawhi against the Bucks
    I really worry about that game. Sucks OG isn't going to be back.

yeah and Bucks are fully healthy now ...

Bautista home run or Kawhi game winner?

It's crazy because I'm much more of a raptor fan than Jays but I think the Bautista home run got me more amped because of the controversy earlier with the umps. The kawhi shot was more of a relief for me.

This kawhi moment was amazing but I expected to win this series. MLB playoffs is more random. Also to add, that was the first Jays playoff series in forever. My first time watching a Jays playoff series in my life lol.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Considering he ate some elbows and head butts after already being banged up is nothing short of incredible too.

At least we get the extra day off. Should help a bit. We'd be ****ed if the game was on Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Definitely. I was killing him for his bad playoff performances but he was amazing today.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    It's crazy because I'm much more of a raptor fan than Jays but I think the Bautista home run got me more amped because of the controversy earlier with the umps. The kawhi shot was more of a relief for me.

This kawhi moment was amazing but I expected to win this series. MLB playoffs is more random. Also to add, that was the first Jays playoff series in forever. My first time watching a Jays playoff series in my life lol.

My emotions were definitely running high leading up to that home run but the fact that the shot ended the game (whereas we had to play 2 more innings) meant I didn't have to tame the emotions.

The Kawhi shot did feel the same to me given that it was a tie game and I at least knew we were going into overtime if he missed. I'd still take the Kawhi shot but both were amazing moments.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    yeah and Bucks are fully healthy now ...
    I haven't watched them much in the playoffs but how did their supporting cast fare so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    At least we get the extra day off. Should help a bit. We'd be ****ed if the game was on Tuesday

We need guys like McCaw to step up since we need the lenght in that series too.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast