Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "He wanted to keep him coz he was friends with Luke..."

This is a grown man speaking. lol

Magic better not be there celebrating when we win the championship!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

****, backstabbing rob; I hope he gets fired soon.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Pelinka is a ***** *** mofo!!
    Magic is a bigger ********* ************

If you see someone not at work and speak up about it, are you the backstabber or the ******** ******** not at work? You got your logic all wrong. Magic may be a good player, but he is a slimy mofo as well. You don't think Magic talks back? I don't trust him as an executive and definitely not as a coach.

Don't forget who is the ********er that runs to the press right away instead of answering like a MAN and not a little *******. Magic is a ****** and a backstabber. He knows he has the press on his side. When the truth comes out, you will see he is a ********er.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Magic is the man. Tell it like it is folks just cant handle the truth. They want to be naive about the situation.
    Seriously? Why does he go to another show and say all that crap. And why doesn't he fire Pelinka if he is a backstabber? Magic got exposed as not being fully committed to his job and now he is trying to make up for it. Who cares if he is right or honest. You don't talk to others that way about a franchise that you have been part of for 40 years. It was disrespectful. Do you want someone like that offering all your assets for one person and 4 future draft picks? Does that make any sense? What Jerry had him do was perfect. And Jerry knew what Magic was. A hand shaker and nothing more.

Special Ops Kitty

"Extremely unprofessional on his part. I truly expected something better. If Magic truly cared about the Lakers knowing that he wouldn't be able to fully commit to the job on a daily basis -- he simply should've made a referral and signed up merely as an advisor. Instead........"

Exactly Mave. He wanted the prestige. I had high hopes for him because of his love of the Lakers and the late Jerry Buss. Jerry just rolled in his grave after that interview with SAS.

Special Ops Kitty

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Magic is the man. Tell it like it is folks just cant handle the truth. They want to be naive about the situation.
    Really? Could Magic have picked a worse time to do this than he did? Seems like he was trying to sabotage us! And you are supporting what he did!? Magic is a real piece of ****!
    Last edited by lakers squad; 05-21-2019 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX View Post
    Don't forget who is the ********er that runs to the press right away instead of answering like a MAN and not a little *******. Magic is a ****** and a backstabber. He knows he has the press on his side. When the truth comes out, you will see he is a ********er.
    I truly like Magic. Yet I am so angry by his antics I totally agree with both of your posts. You are spot on. This is all Magic. I didn't like Rob at the beginning but if Magic is the Prez why not fire the GM you don't get along with...happens all the time. Instead Magic turns straight to the Media.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Seriously? Why does he go to another show and say all that crap. And why doesn't he fire Pelinka if he is a backstabber? Magic got exposed as not being fully committed to his job and now he is trying to make up for it. Who cares if he is right or honest. You don't talk to others that way about a franchise that you have been part of for 40 years. It was disrespectful. Do you want someone like that offering all your assets for one person and 4 future draft picks? Does that make any sense? What Jerry had him do was perfect. And Jerry knew what Magic was. A hand shaker and nothing more.
    Amen! Great post!

Magic is the man like Julius was the man!

I've successfully hacked Mave1002's account yall
    Last edited by Mave1002; 05-21-2019 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    "Extremely unprofessional on his part. I truly expected something better. If Magic truly cared about the Lakers knowing that he wouldn't be able to fully commit to the job on a daily basis -- he simply should've made a referral and signed up merely as an advisor. Instead........"

Exactly Mave. He wanted the prestige. I had high hopes for him because of his love of the Lakers and the late Jerry Buss. Jerry just rolled in his grave after that interview with SAS.
    I'm sure Magic "the Man" Johnson is still feeling sour about the entire situation. That's the only reason that I can think of why he's coming out crying like a big puss right now..

"Oh I wasn't having fun anymore and It was only Rob, blah blah blah."

Just say it. Jeannie, please tell Rob to GTFO and re-hire me as the face of the Lakers. I promise I'll go to work every day, on time.

Got my account back

Llullz...

Your baby can't do this

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast