Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Giants sign RT Remmers. Official

the New York Football Giants select.....

Look he is not the second coming of Anthony Munez, but he is better than what we had last year and we now have some depth on the OL, plus the fact that Solder, Hernandez,Halapio or Pulley , Zeitler and Remmers is a decent OL. Remember you do not need all All Pros on the OL , you need good to very good players who work as a unit .

Love this. If Big George is any good we have solid depth in the OL for the first time in like 6 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry. He's got this.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Love this. If Big George is any good we have solid depth in the OL for the first time in like 6 years.

I don't think we have depth at LT

Thank god.

We have a complete oline. Not a great one yet, but itís at least complete.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Thank god.

We have a complete oline. Not a great one yet, but itís at least complete.
    Agree. One guy iím keeping my eye on is the UDFA C OíHagen. Iím not too crazy about either Halapio and Pulley. Barkley was phenomenal behind a below average Oline last season. Canít wait to see what he does now with Remmers & Zeitler on that line. Iím skeptical about Remmers because of his back, but if healthy he is an upgrade over Wheeler.

Quote Originally Posted by Armo_NYG_fan View Post
    Agree. One guy iím keeping my eye on is the UDFA C OíHagen. Iím not too crazy about either Halapio and Pulley. Barkley was phenomenal behind a below average Oline last season. Canít wait to see what he does now with Remmers & Zeitler on that line. Iím skeptical about Remmers because of his back, but if healthy he is an upgrade over Wheeler.
    Iím ok with Halapio but itís part of the reason I said we donít have a great oline, but itís complete. Heís serviceable.

Not spending on Pugh is a tough call by the front office. But not spending on Richburg was just irresponsible. Heís a franchise center. I know Eli can handle protection calls (but that just wastes playclock time) but Richburg was as smart and versatile as OHara was. Not saying the same caliber, OHara was amazing, but Richburg was great.

Weíve had a rotation at the position ever since.

If the FO would have dedicated the money on the oline that they instead spent on defense the last few years, our line could be:

Whitworth-Hernandez-Richburg-Zeitler-Pugh right now and we would be dominating on offense.