Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: 2019 offseason

Yeah, no chance Westbrook is moved before the offseason (not that is likely he's moved anytime in the foreseeable future). I just hope he realizes all those mid-range shots are awful ones (especially when he tries to bank it in, I mean, what's up with that?). The thing that worries me the most is his lack of effort in transition defense at times, especially when he's frustrated because his shots aren't falling. We already have Harden half-assing his defense assignments. Can't play 3 on 5 on defense.

I’ve been in Barcelona and London all week and when I saw the games I’d be missing, i exhaled a sigh of relief. But they lost to garbage like the Kings and the Pistons? At home?

I thought that this was supposed to be a good team, wtf.

For as great as Westbrook has played lately, he was just straight up awful tonight. And he wouldn’t stop shooting. The Warriors couldn’t miss and the Rockets couldn’t hit the side of the barn (except Harden and House) added to the low energy from the 4th straight road game and that’s all it took.

Still should’ve beaten the Warriors, though.

Westbrook was playing great then **** the bed in SF but looked great against the Nets (in the first half at least). Hope Harden’s ok. Clemons and Hartenstein looked great against the Pelicans.

Are you guys legit dead?

Ha, still kicking here, just a bit underwhelmed with the guys right now. I love how efficient harden has been lately, but it is horribly offset by Westbrook’s inefficiency. This TEAM can play, but everyone is catering to the hero ball nonsense. House, Gordon, mclemore, etc can play and put the ball in the basket. The stars just need to rely on them and make it a team game. would love to see Westbrook bring in some solid role players. Wondering if morey might look at capela for love or towns. I love Clint, but knowing morey and hearing these guys are or might be available, he might shake things up. Gonna be an interesting trade deadline and remainder of the year. Happy Gordon is back, just hope they use him better than they did in the early going. We’ll need him for sure if this team is going to even think or sniffing a title run. Bucks just look so good and deep, wish we could play some of our bench/young guys (Hartenstein/Clemons especially) to save our guys legs. Made no sense the other night not to play deeper on the bench without Russ, Clint, and James on the second night of a back to back against a beatable opponent. 6 losses now to teams we should have/have to beat (Kings, warriors, pistons, Nets, Spurs, and pels). Sitting pretty if they just stay focused and take care of business. These next 2 will be rough, then things are “winnable” again. Hopefully the focus returns and EG gives a boost. Wondering if he comes off the bench or starts. I almost wish they start mclemore and have house and Gordon off the bench. Mac has done better as a starter.

And then THAT happens. Such a jeckyl and Hyde team. Last night is what could be when Westbrook is efficient and somewhat under control. Harden was super efficient and Gordon is working his way back. I still feel they underutilize Gordon. Hopefully having him back will get some continuity to the roster and minutes played for folks. Hartenstein is looking better all the time. Against a solid Denver frontline, he had his best game of his career. Philly will be another test. Sounds like Horford is not happy with his place in the offense. Well duh, they already have 2 bigs and none of them are knockdown shooters. Hoping the nuggets game is a springboard for our guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxsince96 View Post
    And then THAT happens. Such a jeckyl and Hyde team. Last night is what could be when Westbrook is efficient and somewhat under control. Harden was super efficient and Gordon is working his way back. I still feel they underutilize Gordon. Hopefully having him back will get some continuity to the roster and minutes played for folks. Hartenstein is looking better all the time. Against a solid Denver frontline, he had his best game of his career. Philly will be another test. Sounds like Horford is not happy with his place in the offense. Well duh, they already have 2 bigs and none of them are knockdown shooters. Hoping the nuggets game is a springboard for our guys!

Definitely a shot in the arm and just what they needed. They let them back in late in the third and I thought “here we go” but then they dominated the 4th. And yeah, Hartenstein continues his improvement to the point that I think he’s proved he belongs.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011