Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Relationships

Relationships

Hi, everyone. I'm just curious if someone is in a relationship, is it okay sometimes to spend time(not just hang out, but also intimate things) with other women or men(if significant other is not against?) Share your opinions
    Last edited by RogerRog; 05-10-2019 at 07:49 AM.

Itís okay to spend time with a member of the opposite sex whenever you want, not JUST sometimes. If you donít trust your significant other to hang out with the opposite sex then you shouldnít be in a relationship and should work on yourself.

If your significant other is ok with it then I guess it isn't necessarily wrong. But if you're with someone of the opposite sex chances are sex is gonna be on the mind to some degree or another, so play with that fire as you may.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Itís okay to spend time with a member of the opposite sex whenever you want, not JUST sometimes. If you donít trust your significant other to hang out with the opposite sex then you shouldnít be in a relationship and should work on yourself.
    This logic makes a lot of sense, but unfortunately it's too black and white of a thought for it to really work that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    This logic makes a lot of sense, but unfortunately it's too black and white of a thought for it to really work that way.
    Not when you **** like a freight train.

Bang away

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Dugmet Guest
    I completely trust my wife. She trusts me too, but does not like it when one of her sisters flirts with me.

My wife can be a little jealous, but its never really an issue because i have no desire to hang out with anyone but her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The rules of a relationship are governed by the members of the relationship, that's the beginning and the end of it entirely.

It's up to whatever both members want. And when there is a divide, to be certain that communication is strong enough to find compromises.

My wife and I hang out with people of the opposite sex, I wouldn't be with her if she was a jealous person, and I trust her completely and wouldn't be with her if I couldn't trust her.

If I were married I don't think I'd be letting her chill with no other guys, lol, **** no

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    I completely trust my wife. She trusts me too, but does not like it when one of her sisters flirts with me.

My wife can be a little jealous, but its never really an issue because i have no desire to hang out with anyone but her.

Damn Dug, save some ***** for the rest of us.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by Baldev View Post
    I was married but divorced 2 months ago
    What happened?

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Baslok View Post
    I think this is not normal. You have chosen your partner, you build relationships. Why change it to someone else?
    If you were not in a relationship, then yes. For a long time I could not find a woman and start a relationship, so I could afford it. For example, on https://www.naughtydate.com site I found a new girlfriend every time. But now I found a woman, I love her and can not change.
    Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

People suck... the people you love just suck less but still suck... Hanging out with groups fine but me and my gf would never be alright with each other just going out daily with a dude or a female... nomatter how you slice it if you spend enough time with someone who share interests with and they arent fat feelings will develop.

Thems the breaks.

Iím with MTM here. If you allow your girl to spend too much time with another man, donít be surprised when she eventually confides in this man and develops intimate feelings for him. Trust isnít just about a personís ability to stay faithful in the face of temptation, but also to care enough to never put themselves in a position to be tempted in the first place. Even Billy Graham, an admirable and honest man, would not allow himself to be alone with another woman. Youíre playing with fire if you allow your woman to spend quality time alone with someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    The counter point would be if you feel the need to spend a lot of time with the opposite sex other than your significant other then perhaps you picked the wrong significant other. Dont think it is necessarily wrong but do necessarily think it is a red flag

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast