Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Iím of the opinion that you go with game 5 mentality. The bottom line here imo is Simmons. Get Simmons first and foremost out of the game. Kawai on Simmons from the get go. Siakam and kawai need to pay attention to detail in the boxing out like they did in game 5. If kawai and Siakam bang those boards when Simmons or butler take those shots, we will minimize there Offensive boards and come out with the win. Kawai, Siakam and Lowry box out.

This is the starting lineup for me..ibaka would start against bucks if we get there but for this game I go.

Lowry - reddick
    Green-butler
    Kawai-Simmons (keep under 20 points)
    Pascal-harris
    Gasol-embiid (Keep under 20 points)

Quote Originally Posted by Glenfidish View Post
    Iím of the opinion that you go with game 5 mentality. The bottom line here imo is Simmons. Get Simmons first and foremost out of the game. Kawai on Simmons from the get go. Siakam and kawai need to pay attention to detail in the boxing out like they did in game 5. If kawai and Siakam bang those boards when Simmons or butler take those shots, we will minimize there Offensive boards and come out with the win. Kawai, Siakam and Lowry box out.

This is the starting lineup for me..ibaka would start against bucks if we get there but for this game I go.

Lowry - reddick
    Green-butler
    Kawai-Simmons (keep under 20 points)
    Pascal-harris
    Gasol-embiid (Keep under 20 points)
    I think Simmons has been struggling for the most part. Heís had one good game. Itís Butler thatís keeping them alive.

You guys see Grange blatantly trolling DD fans in his article today? Or do you think he's just fed up with the amount of stupidity surrounding his playoff scoring?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    You guys see Grange blatantly trolling DD fans in his article today? Or do you think he's just fed up with the amount of stupidity surrounding his playoff scoring?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Link

Holy **** Ibaka made a 3!!!!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567