Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast
    Carsen Edwards signs 4yr deal with C's... 4yrs guaranteed... Similar to Semi's deal, he had the first 3yrs guaranteed and the 4th team option...

IMO, the C's have been showing how they feel about their 2nd round selections by giving these types of deals...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post
    Korver for that final spot would be nice, all-time great shooter, wouldn’t be a loud voice but a veteran with a excellent work ethic for the kids to see and don’t think he’d be upset about mins or getting less mins if the rooks are playing good.

Kemba/Edwards/Wannamaker
    Brown/Smart/Langford
    Tatum/Korver/Semi
    Hayward/Grant/Theis
    Rob/Kanter/Vincent

IMO this is what we’d be looking at. Pretty solid.

Rob starting is a better defensive match up(hopefully) for a short start like Stevens did with Baynes/Amir and Kanter can score for the second unit like a better version of when he had Moose. Grant Williams can hopefully be a high IQ Morris replacement.

Semi & Langford can get mins over Edwards/Korver depending on how they all are playing/matchups etc. Foreigners filling out the rest.
    I like Korver also.

This is revisionist history but how would you guys have felt about either of these options instead of Kemba:

1) first step of the plan is to use bird rights to re-sign Horford and Morris. Also since were being revisionist we get to keep Baynes and not salary dump him.

2) Now we jump into the Westbrook deal. Either we send Hayward’s deal to OKC with picks for sweaty or we jump in as a third team and send Hayward to OKC for CP3.

3) at this point we’d still have the MLE for one more depth player

CP3 or Westy / Smart / Edwards / Wanamaker
    Brown / Langford
    Tatum / Morris / Semi
    Horford / G. Williams
    Baynes / R. Williams / Pourirer

Carsen Edwards signing officially announced. Makes sense because to sign him to the deal they did they had to use the little cap space left after Kemba. Now expect them to announce the room exception (Kanter), minimum (Poerrier, Wanamaker) and bird rights (Theis) extensions and signings. They can officially execute those moves now.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Celtics announced the Kemba/Rozier S&T. They have not announced the Theis extension, Kanter signing, the foreign center or anything else.

By my calculations, if we salary dumped Yabusele and Semi then we'd be able to spend $4,407,753 on a FA. I think that would put us in range for a guy like JaMychal Green. I think as a stretch 4 to soak up minutes he'd be a big addition.
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    This is revisionist history but how would you guys have felt about either of these options instead of Kemba:

1) first step of the plan is to use bird rights to re-sign Horford and Morris. Also since were being revisionist we get to keep Baynes and not salary dump him.

2) Now we jump into the Westbrook deal. Either we send Hayward’s deal to OKC with picks for sweaty or we jump in as a third team and send Hayward to OKC for CP3.

3) at this point we’d still have the MLE for one more depth player

CP3 or Westy / Smart / Edwards / Wanamaker
    Brown / Langford
    Tatum / Morris / Semi
    Horford / G. Williams
    Baynes / R. Williams / Pourirer

I think Russ would be a terrible option. For people complaining about Kemba taking away from the Jays, Westbrook would be no better., He gets paid much more than Kemba does as well. And we would have given up multiple picks as seen by the Houston deal. Also tading hayward at his all time low value.

CP3 is slightly better only under the assumption we get assets back as well because Hayward for CP3 isn't fair for us given paul's own contract. we would be uncessarily putting ourselves in salary cap purgatory with Al and CP3's deal.

Much much happier with kemba salary only which is 1/3rd of the cost of Horford+morris+cp3/westy

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Nope... Sorry but no cheaters allowed... If you are caught cheating you shouldnt be next to guys that have done nothing wrong... Lets put a cheater like brady next to some of the best QBs ever like Young and Montana

He has cheated several times and now lies about it and looks like a scumbag pos
    The Death of PSD.

Ernest Kanter in Regular Season:
    14 pts
    10 rbs
    2 ast
    79% Ft
    55% Fg

Ernest Kanter in Post Season:
    11 pt
    10 rb
    1 blk
    1 stl
    76% Ft
    51% Fg

Went up against in the playoffs:

Adams
    Jokic
    Cousins

Wanted to Play while hurt.

I'll roll with this guy anyday.
    .................................................. ..................
    Kemba
    Brown
    Tatum
    Williams
    Kanter

Smart
    Hayward
    Semi
    Poirier

Rookies - (Carsen, GWill, Langford)

And TACKO FALL!!!!!

Danny
    Stevens
    Coaching Staff
    Announcers
    Interviewers
    Admin/Office
    Towel/Ball guys
    Cheerleaders
    Dancers
    Mascot
    Venders
    Engineers
    Maintenance/Janitors
    Parking Lot folks
    Security

NBA Nation here we come.

☘🏀🏆

Javonte Green signed to a partially guaranteed 2 year deal. Still working with Tacko Fall on hammering out his contract. Celtics plan to have the bench compete for the final spot(s).

Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    Javonte Green signed to a partially guaranteed 2 year deal. Still working with Tacko Fall on hammering out his contract. Celtics plan to have the bench compete for the final spot(s).
    Love this. Green has bounce like Jabari Bird did. I loved Bird and thought he’d be a good role player before he ruined his life.

more than Bird did... Green is more like Donovan Mitchell type of bounce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcESDj_J6ls
    Last edited by AntiG; 07-19-2019 at 03:29 PM.

Random thought, Poor KG. If his accountant really stole 77 million....you should be able to legally kill a mf'er for that.

I think this Squad can beat Lebrons Lakers:

Waters
    Edwards
    Langford
    GWill
    Tacko

C's win in 7. 😁🏀☘🏆

Quote Originally Posted by whitefooted View Post
    I like Korver also.
    Ugh... defense never from him, a very pale replacement for Horford.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by esb View Post
    Ernest Kanter in Regular Season:
    14 pts
    10 rbs
    2 ast
    79% Ft
    55% Fg

Ernest Kanter in Post Season:
    11 pt
    10 rb
    1 blk
    1 stl
    76% Ft
    51% Fg

Went up against in the playoffs:

Adams
    Jokic
    Cousins

Wanted to Play while hurt.

I'll roll with this guy anyday.
    .................................................. ..................
    Please, outside of OK offense (good off reb'er, good shoter inside of 3 feet) he does nothing. Crummy shooter outside of 10 feet. Poor D. His career VORP is 2.1 that means vs the average player, he's been worth 2.1 MORE wins over his entire career of 583 games. WOW!!!!!

This is a 48 win team unless someone other than Kanter does something special. Kanter is a very poor replacement for Horford.

His defensive box is well below average
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Quote Originally Posted by Sportfan View Post
    I think Russ would be a terrible option. For people complaining about Kemba taking away from the Jays, Westbrook would be no better., He gets paid much more than Kemba does as well. And we would have given up multiple picks as seen by the Houston deal. Also tading hayward at his all time low value.

CP3 is slightly better only under the assumption we get assets back as well because Hayward for CP3 isn't fair for us given paul's own contract. we would be uncessarily putting ourselves in salary cap purgatory with Al and CP3's deal.

Much much happier with kemba salary only which is 1/3rd of the cost of Horford+morris+cp3/westy
    CP3 only makes sense if it gets you picks/young guys or gets C's out of Max hell sooner - so very unlikely. Russ would be terrible here.

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    Carsen Edwards signs 4yr deal with C's... 4yrs guaranteed... Similar to Semi's deal, he had the first 3yrs guaranteed and the 4th team option...

IMO, the C's have been showing how they feel about their 2nd round selections by giving these types of deals...
    Looks like a good DA 2nd rounder, makes up for the stupid pick of a very undersized PF that can't jump...

Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast