Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Randle will go to a bottom feeder and pad his stats... LAL was a bottom feeder when they drafted him, pair that with the LA lifestyle bad combination... IMO, he'll grow up closer to 30...
    Last edited by Forever35; 06-20-2019 at 12:55 PM.
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post

Kyrie is the best player this team has seen in almost a decade, and we lost him due to mismanagement. Take off your homer glasses.
    I'll agree about Kyrie being the best C's player in the past decade, but I have to disagree about mismanagement... IMO, the C's lost Kyrie as soon as that trade was finalized... DA took a chance giving an unprotected pick from a team that IMO he knew wouldn't be one of the top 5 worst teams... Smart move because you got a young, great player in his prime for 2 seasons with the idea that he'd be playing alongside AL and Hayward...

You just said he was the best C's in the last decade, therefore having him for 2 years was a great move... All of the Kyrie to LA, playing with KD, going to the Knicks could not have just been known just 2 months ago... These rumors had to have been rumbling for quite some time... He was never going to re-sign, even if the C's happened to win a championship, get to the finals with him...

Unfortunately everything that could go wrong did go wrong these last two seasons...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmont_4 View Post
    Iím still waiting for the list of Championship teams that have won with multiple MAX slot signings in one offseason.
    Did you even read my post? I said add a third star to Brown and Tatum if they reach their potentials. Thatís not multiple max slot signings in one offseason.

You seem upset that I exposed you lol.

And yeah, Langston Galloway, Galli, etc ... theyíre great salaries - thatís exactly why theyíre trying to ditch their contracts off on other teams. They add NOTHING to our team. Thereís far better ways to reserve cap space. Iíve listed plenty in my many posts.
    You take on their contracts in exchange for assets instead of signing a vet. Why is this hard to understand? His post was clear as day and Iíve explained it to you three times now.

Iím done reading your garbage. Youíll be blocked from now on.
    You didnít even read it though. Not one thing in this post matched up with what I actually said. I exposed you for misquoting and spinning his post, and you got mad. Itís very simple to say ďmy badĒ and move on, but instead you throw a fit. Child.

Just throwing it out there but would you guys trade away Smart and Tatum for Draymond Green?

I tried it on the NBA Trade Machine and it worked out. I'd personally I would rather trade Smart and the 14th pick and the 2020 Memphis Pick next yr.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Just throwing it out there but would you guys trade away Smart and Tatum for Draymond Green?

I tried it on the NBA Trade Machine and it worked out. I'd personally I would rather trade Smart and the 14th pick and the 2020 Memphis Pick next yr.

Umm no, to smart and Tatum no to smart and pick, just no. Why would getting Draymond be a good idea at all? Maybe if Kyrie and horford stayed it would make minimal sense. Just terrible. Draymond is a decent complimentary player for a championship team. Plus all the crap he's talked about Pierce a legend in Boston. Pass move on and bury that idea 🤣😂

Quote Originally Posted by bstnfn34 View Post
    Umm no, to smart and Tatum no to smart and pick, just no. Why would getting Draymond be a good idea at all? Maybe if Kyrie and horford stayed it would make minimal sense. Just terrible. Draymond is a decent complimentary player for a championship team. Plus all the crap he's talked about Pierce a legend in Boston. Pass move on and bury that idea 🤣😂
    I honestly wasn't aware of the Paul Pierce thing.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Kyrie is the best player this team has seen in almost a decade, and we lost him due to mismanagement. Take off your homer glasses.
    Neither of Kyrie's 2 years in Boston were better than IT's 2016-2017: WS/48, Win Shares, TS%, VORP, etc. etc. etc. Plus far better locker room guy and ally of Stevens. Better overall player? No. But we've seen better individual performance since PP.

You keep regurgitating mismanagement but never provide specifics. How should Danny have handled Kyrie? By trading Terry Rozier?

There's a chance Kyrie has to take an 11M pay cut to be the 3rd wheel in LAL. OTOH it makes most basketball sense, OTO it further punctuates what a total fraud he is. He likely chooses BK for reputation reasons and torches that operation in 2 years.

^ I'll also say: Kyrie's career years in Boston were, IMO, a function of being pressured to be more complete. I bet he doesn't ever consistently reach .200+ WS/48 ever in his career. Starts sliding back between 15-20 in VORP over the next few seasons.

If we keep the picks I want:

14: Tyler Herro
    20: Bol Bol
    22: Bruno Fernando

Quote Originally Posted by elements1985 View Post
    Neither of Kyrie's 2 years in Boston were better than IT's 2016-2017: WS/48, Win Shares, TS%, VORP, etc. etc. etc. Plus far better locker room guy and ally of Stevens. Better overall player? No. But we've seen better individual performance since PP.
    Not many players IN THE NBA had a better year than Thomas that year. He came in 5th in MVP voting lol. Any other terrible arguments youíd like to put forward?

You keep regurgitating mismanagement but never provide specifics. How should Danny have handled Kyrie? By trading Terry Rozier?
    Iíve said tons of times he shouldíve traded Rozier who was a huge problem both on and off the court. It was very clear early on that this team didnít fit well. Sitting on your *** and not making a single move isnít the way to handle that. Now weíve lost half our assets and are back to retooling/rebuilding.

There's a chance Kyrie has to take an 11M pay cut to be the 3rd wheel in LAL. OTOH it makes most basketball sense, OTO it further punctuates what a total fraud he is. He likely chooses BK for reputation reasons and torches that operation in 2 years.
    If you think that Kyrie cares what you or the media thinks about him youíre so much further from gripping reality than I originally believed. His personality is the exact opposite of that, probably the last person in the NBA to care about that garbage.

It makes him a fraud to take a pay cut to play for a winning team? Such a bad guy. If he choses BK it will be because theyíve been on his radar ever since he realized Boston screwed up this opportunity, not for ďreputation reasonsĒ.

If we keep the picks I want:

14: Tyler Herro
    20: Bol Bol
    22: Bruno Fernando
    Herro is waaayyy overrated... I hope he goes earlier that way someone may slide...

Bol Bol has foot issues... Foot issues and sports especially basketball is a big red no no...

I like Fernando, but I think he's going to be a project... I'd rather stay with wings with all 3 picks... That's just me...

Reggie Lewis

Not necessarily a C's offseason move, but trading for TJ Warren is a good move for Indy...

Reggie Lewis

Iíve been saying no to Bol Bol this whole time and kind of ignored him because of the foot injury....hearing we are interested in him and just watched some of his game and we DEFINITELY should get this guy! Didnít realize he was the son of an NBA but heís nothing like his dad who made of sheer size and not skill. He could be that Giannis type where you look back on the draft and everyone regrets not taking him. Dump Baynes to ATL and trade up if you need to.

Guys yes this is pretty much worst case scenario for the Celtics and what theyíve been building up for the past few years. Hayward injury, Kings pick at 14, Kyrie drama and walking out, Horford leaving, No AD.

Our worst case scenario is Brown/Tatum/Smart picks and cap space and probably still a playoff team in the East....itís not that bad. Relax. Donít blame Danny he still set us up nicely for the future. Relax. We could be the like some of these other lowly franchises in the NBA. Relax.

N.O trade # 4 to ATL

PHO trade # 6 to Min

Draft day is heating up. 😯

Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast