Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    I don't know about owning him... he was blocking the absolute crap out of Zion for a good chunk of the game.

That said, he's far too slow footed for the system we run. I wouldn't mind drafting him if he's there late in the 1st, or in the 2nd, but I'd take Bol Bol over him any day.

If the C's stick with all 3 picks I would like to see them take another flyer on a C... The same way they did when RWIII fell to them... If they consolidate the picks I still think a C would be a good choice...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

I read an article says the C's should trade Hayward, #14 & #20 for Conley if Kyrie walks.

I'd do Hayward #20 & #22
    or
    Hayward and Mem keep their 2020 pick.

Becuz i want the C's to try and get Bol Bol at #14 or move up with those picks to get him.

Trade Rozier, Theis, Yab for assets or player.

Conley/Smart
    Brown/trade or FA
    Tatum/Semi
    Horford/Williams
    Baynes/Bol Bol

I know I said Id take him if we kept all 3 picks but the more and more I see about Bol Bol says stay away. Big man with stress fracture came into the combine weighing 206....No thanks lol

I like P.J. Washington, Keldon Johnson, Ty Jerome and Cameron Johnson among a few others. This draft is really all over the place some drafts have these guys going in the teens and some in the 30s. All would fit a good role for us, P.J. stretch 4, Keldon 3&D more D, Cameron 3&D more 3, Ty would be a nice PG off the bench to have like a McConnell/Van Fleet type.

Marcus Smart named All-Defensive First team

2018-19 NBA All-Defensive:
    First team: Rudy Gobert, Paul George, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Marcus Smart, Eric Bledsoe.
    Second team: Jrue Holiday, Klay Thompson, Joel Embiid, Draymond Green, Kawhi Leonard.

Way to go Smart.

So the Pacers have Sabonis and Turner. The C's should try to trade for Turner to place alongside Horford.

My Plan if Kyrie walks:

Offer picks #20, #22 picks and Hayward to Memphis for Conley who replaces Kyrie. Rozier probably will get an offer the C's might think is to rich to match for him.

Offer #14 pick, Williams and Yabusele for Turner. Younger contract friendly players who won't in this point of their careers take away from Sabonis minutes/touches.

Sign the Morris Twins

Conely/Smart/WMaker
    Brown/FA shooter
    Tatum/MorrisSr/Semi
    Horford/MorrisJr/Theis
    Turner/Baynes/....(Tacko with #51 pick)

Quote Originally Posted by esb View Post
    So the Pacers have Sabonis and Turner. The C's should try to trade for Turner to place alongside Horford.

My Plan if Kyrie walks:

Offer picks #20, #22 picks and Hayward to Memphis for Conley who replaces Kyrie. Rozier probably will get an offer the C's might think is to rich to match for him.

Offer #14 pick, Williams and Yabusele for Turner. Younger contract friendly players who won't in this point of their careers take away from Sabonis minutes/touches.

Sign the Morris Twins

Conely/Smart/WMaker
    Brown/FA shooter
    Tatum/MorrisSr/Semi
    Horford/MorrisJr/Theis
    Turner/Baynes/....(Tacko with #51 pick)
    I actually really Ike this idea...maybe not both Morris but something along those lines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345