Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344
    That's what we have "The Time Lord" Williams for, he can be Kanters "D"
    Do I have to teach you everything BAGWELL. SMH😔😁

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Please, outside of OK offense (good off reb'er, good shoter inside of 3 feet) he does nothing. Crummy shooter outside of 10 feet. Poor D. His career VORP is 2.1 that means vs the average player, he's been worth 2.1 MORE wins over his entire career of 583 games. WOW!!!!!

This is a 48 win team unless someone other than Kanter does something special. Kanter is a very poor replacement for Horford.

His defensive box is well below average
    I agree with his flaws. That said, we only had the $4.7M room exception to use in a league where players like Dewesyne Desmond get $70M. I think hes a fine signing considering the situation.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Kanter is just a placeholder for Robert Williams and Tacko Fall. Outside of some major trade for Stephen Adams, that's the plan for the time being.

Our problem is that we didn't draft Giannis back in the day when he was there for the taking lol

It's Tacko time!

Looks like a good DA 2nd rounder, makes up for the stupid pick of a very undersized PF that can't jump...
    Wait, did I miss something...??? The C's brought back Sully or Big Baby...???
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Yeah, our problem is that we didn't draft Giannis back in the day when he was there for the taking lol

Quote Originally Posted by frapps11 View Post
    Yeah, our problem is that we didn't draft Giannis back in the day when he was there for the taking lol
    instead we got Kelly with his luscious long locks tripping over his two left feet before leaving in FA

Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    Kanter is just a placeholder for Robert Williams and Tacko Fall. Outside of some major trade for Stephen Adams, that's the plan for the time being.

Our problem is that we didn't draft Giannis back in the day when he was there for the taking lol
    Fall and Roberts are 2-N years away from being concrete help. Our German friend is far more useful than all of them this year.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I agree with his flaws. That said, we only had the $4.7M room exception to use in a league where players like Dewesyne Desmond get $70M. I think hes a fine signing considering the situation.
    I agree they needed to do something, and that's what he is.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

so what are you guys thinking the roster/rotation will look like when the season starts?

Fall and Roberts are 2-N years away from being concrete help. Our German friend is far more useful than all of them this year.
    yep, hence why placeholder. 2 year contract for Kanter, and once its up, then Williams should step up as the full-time starter (if not already) and Fall coming in as backup with Theis backing up both 4 and 5.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    yep, hence why placeholder. 2 year contract for Kanter, and once its up, then Williams should step up as the full-time starter (if not already) and Fall coming in as backup with Theis backing up both 4 and 5.
    Williams a capable starter in the NBA? Williams able to play C the way the Coach wants? Green tinted glasses methinks.

Bos gets - P. Millsap

Den gets - G. Hayward & Yab

Kemba/Smart/Edwards
    JB/Smart/Langford
    JT/Semi/GWilliams
    Millsap/Williams/Theis
    Kanter/Poirier/TFall

If Millsap doesnt work out, he's a FA and will free up $30mil off the books for the Celts.

Quote Originally Posted by esb View Post
    Bos gets - P. Millsap

Den gets - G. Hayward & Yab

Kemba/Smart/Edwards
    JB/Smart/Langford
    JT/Semi/GWilliams
    Millsap/Williams/Theis
    Kanter/Poirier/TFall

If Millsap doesnt work out, he's a FA and will free up $30mil off the books for the Celts.
    What's in it for Denver?

You sure TFall isn't going to be in Maine?

Williams getting more minutes then Theis? Only if Theis has a long term injury.

also how would we trade Yab when we cut him a month ago

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344