Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Where did I add god?

You seem to be the one asking me to add god..
    "My answer to why he didnt act can be proved and verified. It's called science."

Science doesnt prove or verify why a supernatural being didn't act, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    "My answer to why he didnt act can be proved and verified. It's called science."

Science doesnt prove or verify why a supernatural being didn't act, correct?
    That's my answer because that's what YOU asked..

You're the one who added him, not me

Science proves and verifies that natural law was followed.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

That's my answer because that's what YOU asked..

You're the one who added him, not me

Science proves and verifies that natural law was followed.
    Lol. Yes it does.

Getting back to the point, the question as to why a supernatural being doesnt intervene is an opinion, correct?

Lol. Yes it does.

Getting back to the point, the question as to why a supernatural being doesnt intervene is an opinion, correct?
    If you want to call it an opinion go ahead, i can prove to you there was no intervention but you can feel about it however you like, you can call it an opinion if you like

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

If you want to call it an opinion go ahead, i can prove to you there was no intervention but you can feel about it however you like, you can call it an opinion if you like
    But what about the "why?" Wouldnt any arrempt to explain why God didn't intervene be an opinion?

But what about the "why?" Wouldnt any arrempt to explain why God didn't intervene be an opinion?
    I believe me saying that's not how life works is not an opinion, I believe it is something we can see in effect around us.

I believe me saying that's not how life works is not an opinion, I believe it is something we can see in effect around us.
    Yes, "I believe it is something...." That's an opinion.

Yes, "I believe it is something...." That's an opinion.
    Like I said, if you would like to call it that that is fine.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345