Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Hypothetically.

Let's say the only way Kawhi stays is to demand the Raps trade for AD, if your the Pelicans which package do you take?

A package involving Siakim? Tatum or Ingram? Even NYK if they get Zion?

Who has the highest stock between Siakim/Ingram/Tatum?

Does Boston still go after AD if Kyrie bolts?

I think Raps are still leading to re-sign Kawhi, especially if they finish off Philly. But if they get bounced by Philly, Masai has to look into the AD card to entice KL and boost the Raps chance of re-signing unless KL believes in Siakim and the teams future.
    Right now Siakam def has the most value while Ingram has the least because of the health issues.

However I donít think we have the players or picks to land Davis. Siakam and who else? I donít see one player on our roster the Pelicans would want other then Leonard ofcourse

I would really like to add to siakam/leonard. i dont want to lose siakam and his unlimited ceiling.

Don't think I would trade Siakam for one season of AD. Would need some sort of guaranty he would resign.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    If Kawhi comes back, then OG and Powell are the guys I'm looking at packaging. We can't keep throwing first round picks away regardless if it's in the late 20s. Kawhis max extension were gonna need cheap role players to help fill the roster.

Legit after next year we are going to need a PG SG C. We have nothing for thr future thete which is why I can't see Kawhi coming back at all.

Beal would be my target not AD
    And FVV as well. Heís gotta go

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12