Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell Yeah!

12 63.16%
  • Keep Dreaming !

7 36.84%
Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I should merge this and really piss Ďole Lavar off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I love you

Quote Originally Posted by Laker life n az View Post
    Iím not sold on Vucevic enough to give him a big contract, smells like a potential Mozgov situation all over again..
    Mozgov was not even a good player to begin with to merit the contract he got. Vucevic is waaaaaaaay waaaaaaay better.

I said I would be bold a few months ago and predict we would get KL, im not 100% on this, but I think we still have a shot! As for Kemba, he's going to want the max. I really like his game though, and wouldn't mind us signing him. He would be a good fall back plan! But then again we might have a better chance of signing Kawhi than Kemba, I think he probably stays where he's at!
    Last edited by lakers squad; 05-08-2019 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    How much are you guys thinking that Kemba (max or near) , Vucevic (20-30m)and Harris (15-20m) are getting?
    Hmmm about right

Are we trading Lonzo?

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Are we trading Lonzo?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Yes
    So..

Kemba
    Ingram
    Lebron
    Harris
    Vucevic

Thatís plan B?

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    So..

Kemba
    Ingram
    Lebron
    Harris
    Vucevic

Thatís plan B?
    Lol I donít know if youíre serious or not but canít afford all those guys..

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Hmmm about right
    I think you got Harris way short. I'm thinking 25-30 million. I don't think Philly low balls him after giving up what they did (Miami unprotected 2021 1st). If Philly does low ball him IMO he gets an almost max offer from small market teams that aren't top free agent hotbeds. I can see Utah, Indiana and Brooklyn all making him a near max offer. He's only 26 years old and has improved every season. I'm sure he's at or very close to his ceiling but for a small market team like Utah or Indiana that already have players in place he'd be perfect. (Mitchell, Gobert & Harris or Olidipo, Turner, Sabonis & Harris). Or in Brooklyn to add to a playoffs team (Russell, Dinwiddie, Allen, LeVert & Harris)

If we were to overpay one of Kemba, Vucevic or Harris I would prefer it be Harris. Honestly, I'd stay away from either Kemba or Vucevic even if they came calling. I'm sure this season was both Kembas and Vucevics peak and won't be able to sustain it, it's all downhill from here. Even if this was Harris peak I think he can sustain it for his entire next contract.
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 05-08-2019 at 01:39 PM.

nah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No chance in hell. This organization is a disaster right now. Id do whatever i could to trade LBJ for 1st overall and slowly try and do the right thing. Rebuild around Zion and pray one of these good playoff coaches get fired v after failing to make finals. If your going to go after a guy this summer get youngest one you see most potential in. Maybe that is Nikola. We are in a real bad place guys. Really wish we can start over from Russ draft. Not sign Deng and Moz. Russ and Randle who we traded or let go became the best picks we made with our crap seasons we endured. Feels we are basically gonna be back to where we were with Kobe his last year. A aging star and "players". No real future in sight.

Maybe Jeannie wants to make Kawhi a player coach and kill two birds with one stone.

MAY 08, 2019
    Stephen A. Smith of ESPN reported on SportsCenter Wednesday that LeBron James "has quietly been about the business of trying to get Kawhi Leonard to come to the Los Angeles Lakers instead of the Los Angeles Clippers."

Leonard averaged 26.6 points, 7.3 rebounds and 1.8 steals for the 58-24 Raptors, who currently lead the Philadelphia 76ers 3-2 in the Eastern Conference semifinals.

The 27-year-old can opt out of his contract and become an unrestricted free agent this summer.

Leonard, who is originally from Southern California, has been heavily rumored to either return closer to home or stay in Toronto. Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN reported on Monday (h/t Johnny Ledesma) that he thinks the decision is down to the Clippers and Raptors.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco007 View Post
    MAY 08, 2019
    Stephen A. Smith of ESPN reported on SportsCenter Wednesday that LeBron James "has quietly been about the business of trying to get Kawhi Leonard to come to the Los Angeles Lakers instead of the Los Angeles Clippers."

Leonard averaged 26.6 points, 7.3 rebounds and 1.8 steals for the 58-24 Raptors, who currently lead the Philadelphia 76ers 3-2 in the Eastern Conference semifinals.

The 27-year-old can opt out of his contract and become an unrestricted free agent this summer.

Leonard, who is originally from Southern California, has been heavily rumored to either return closer to home or stay in Toronto. Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN reported on Monday (h/t Johnny Ledesma) that he thinks the decision is down to the Clippers and Raptors.
    ok

so where's the news?

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    ok

so where's the news?
    Johnny Ledesma? First time I've read that name, I'm guessing that's the news Rocco wanted to bring us.

Thanks Rocco

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast