Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Game 5 Raptors vs Sixers - NBA Playoffs - Must Win!

Tonight 8:00 pm - SN
    Last edited by aman_13; 05-07-2019 at 01:36 PM.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I wouldn’t mind at all if the raptors decided to win this series in 6 on Phillys home court. We need rest for the bucks

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I wouldn’t mind at all if the raptors decided to win this series in 6 on Phillys home court. We need rest for the bucks
    Bucks look like they are going to win in 5.

I wouldn't call this one a "must win"... It'd be really good to win, no doubt, but unlike game 4, we could lose this and still have a good chance of playing game 7 at home.

I really hope they throw that Gasol/Ibaka/Leonard/Green/Lowry lineup out to start the game. They can actually rebound the ball and Ibaka exposes a weakness in Tobias Harris on D. I had no idea he struggled that bad against bigger guys.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    I really hope they throw that Gasol/Ibaka/Leonard/Green/Lowry lineup out to start the game. They can actually rebound the ball and Ibaka exposes a weakness in Tobias Harris on D. I had no idea he struggled that bad against bigger guys.
    I don't care who starts. Having (healthy) siakam with his energy and mobility to match up on defense may actually be best to start a game.

I definitely do want to see the 2 big lineup on the floor and I if it's working then I want that lineup to close it out.

If siakam is healthy then I would be open to lowry-leonard-siakam-ibaka-gasol to close the game out if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I don't care who starts. Having (healthy) siakam with his energy and mobility to match up on defense may actually be best to start a game.

I definitely do want to see the 2 big lineup on the floor and I if it's working then I want that lineup to close it out.

If siakam is healthy then I would be open to lowry-leonard-siakam-ibaka-gasol to close the game out if needed.
    I still just want gasol on the second unit running the offense. If it takes Kawhi in god mode and Embiid crippled to win we are not closing this one out with contributions from starters only

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by pulzar View Post
    I wouldn't call this one a "must win"... It'd be really good to win, no doubt, but unlike game 4, we could lose this and still have a good chance of playing game 7 at home.
    It's very difficult to win in Philly and they play with more confidence at home like most teams do. Losing tonight would not mean the series is over but imo it will feel like it. Giving up home court twice in a series will diminish their confidence.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Good to see Lowry coming out agressive so far

i rather mccaw instead of powell

also whats with fouling butler from three? he's not even a good three point shooter (30.6%) and we are acting like he's JJ Redick

TNT. Lol. "Raptors winning on an off night from Kawhi, 13, 10 and 3 at the half."

Ibakas getting bumped around pretty good.

Not a good start to the 2nd half

Nice to see the team help out Kawhi tonight. Good confidence builder.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast