Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

(Update) Raiders sign G Richie Incognito

Last edited by HunterNRoss; 05-28-2019 at 10:17 AM.

looks like they're still interested in adding OL help... hmmm

Wow. He's a bit long in the tooth (35)...and a little crazy I'd say. LINK But if they sign him they should have some decent OL depth this year.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    looks like they're still interested in adding OL help... hmmm
    Insurance, Just in case they receive a offer for Jackson... IMO

Need those draft picks to trade up for my boy... Fromm

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Wow. He's a bit long in the tooth (35)...and a little crazy I'd say. LINK But if they sign him they should have some decent OL depth this year.
    Richie has dealt with mental health issues in his life. If he is in a stable mind even at his age he is still a very good guard. Was a pro-bowler two seasons ago. Would give the Raiders a year to develop Cotton and potentially draft/sign a FA guard next year.

There goes that whole notion about only wanting high character players and leaders in the locker room. He is a solid player, But his past shows he is a total distraction in the locker room.

It would be different if he could just live up to his name and be "Incognito".....Way too many young players on this team to have that type of personality around. Be different if they were more veteran presences.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Richie has dealt with mental health issues in his life. If he is in a stable mind even at his age he is still a very good guard. Was a pro-bowler two seasons ago. Would give the Raiders a year to develop Cotton and potentially draft/sign a FA guard next year.
    Yeah, I'm not against signing him, he's just a weird bird. So with him and Burfict...are we finally building that "bully"?

A 35 year old nut job who has a history of destabizing the locker room using intimidation of players and their family members, as well as some nasty racist remarks.

No I will pass thank you and our fans and players deserve better then that.
    Last edited by Mr.Nation; 05-06-2019 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nation View Post
    A 35 year old nut job who has a history of destabizing the locker room using intimidation of players and their family members, as well as some nasty racist remarks.

The thing with Martin was way overblown. At one time there was a place you could read through all the texts back and forth. I read them. (I was bored) Richie was trying to be his friend, getting him to go out, trying to get him laid… most of it was actually hilarious. He’s not the monster he was painted up to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nation View Post

Exactly!! didnt we already have an offensive lineman who was unstable and did not show up to our last Superbowl? He is not worth the headache. Let's wait until veterans start getting released

He's a good guard. One season, I am down with this.

"...prone to stoogery.".

What a joke

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by midwestlaker75 View Post
    There goes that whole notion about only wanting high character players and leaders in the locker room. He is a solid player, But his past shows he is a total distraction in the locker room.

It would be different if he could just live up to his name and be "Incognito".....Way too many young players on this team to have that type of personality around. Be different if they were more veteran presences.
    Actually, you could look at it that having a locker room full of character guys with leadership qualities allows you to consider a signing like this.

What? We really must be desperate to even think of signing him. Not sure if I like this. But I do believe everyone deserves a second chance. Maybe it's his nasty attitude on the field that they're looking for.

Probably brought in to toughen Derek up.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast