Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

What is your Spirit Animal?

So, what is it, and why?

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Owl

Owls have logical minds. They’re mindful and quiet. They’re solo operators and don’t socialize with other owls unless they’re mating. They don’t have patience with rules, even those laid down by other owls. While they’re not very friendly, they’re perceptive and wise.

As pets, owls never lose their wild behavior unless hand-raised from birth. People who use owls for falconry can tame baby owls, but only if they bond with them from the time the owlets open their eyes. Taming these birds is a challenge. An owl is an independent creature and never becomes affectionate unless it’s hungry. Owners who allow them the freedom of their houses are likely to find plants knocked over and glassware broken on the floor. They also have to deal with owl droppings on their curtains and upholstery.

https://beaconstreetusa.com/wp/intro...onality-types/
    “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly.” -- Teddy Roosevelt

I think, that my spirit animal is the owl

Sloth for obvious reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I think it's a snake

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    In my younger days we did this... My friends decided on Hyena for me.. Their reasoning... Nocturnal (Not true of me any more), Pack animal (I am highly extroverted), Scavenger (I make hey with what I can get my hands on), Kinda Dirty (In more ways than one), Ridiculous jaw force (This had to do with me ripping on people), constantly laughing (Seriously I laugh way to much and it can sound like a villain).

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    So, what is it, and why?
    If you asked the question you have something you need to get off your chest about yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Made me think of this thread....

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    In my younger days we did this... My friends decided on Hyena for me.. Their reasoning... Download happy wheels 3D. Nocturnal (Not true of me any more), Pack animal (I am highly extroverted), Scavenger (I make hey with what I can get my hands on), Kinda Dirty (In more ways than one), Ridiculous jaw force (This had to do with me ripping on people), constantly laughing (Seriously I laugh way to much and it can sound like a villain).
    I have brand loyalty for certain things. Like clothes. It's less of a risk, or at least it feels like less of a risk if I stick to a brand that I like. With phones.... I couldn't care less about sticking to a brand. I don't use a phone for too much more than calling, texting, and some apps.

Hi!)

Very unusual question...

My spirit animal is Fox

Gold Lion Tamarin

An otter I would love to swim and mess around all the time.

Probably a cobra. They have few enemies because no one wants to mess with them. They’re arseholes. Sounds about right. I’d rather be friends with a cobra than an enemy.

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DethRidesAHorse View Post
    Probably a cobra. They have few enemies because no one wants to mess with them. They’re arseholes. Sounds about right. I’d rather be friends with a cobra than an enemy.
    This post belongs in r/iamverybadass

https://www.reddit.com/r/iamverybadass

54 Deep Into the Night
    Last edited by marychristine; 09-22-2019 at 10:56 AM.