Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Yeah heard him on Overdrive as well. He was fired up!
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    + bonuses.

Apparently the problem was that his AAV was less than Matthews lmao.
    You know i'm actually worried about Matthews leaving in 5 years. I know that's a while from now but i did not like the term he signed for.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I mean i get it, it's a wise move financially, but his love for Arizona is worrisome. He may want to go home. Good for him, but i would very much like to see him retire here

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    You know i'm actually worried about Matthews leaving in 5 years. I know that's a while from now but i did not like the term he signed for.
    100. Am also worried.

Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    This may end in a trade because it's at a ridiculous point. Apparently they're still *****ing about his old ELC and rookie bonuses. Pathetic. Flat out pathetic.
    What's hilarious about the rookie bonuses that nobody mentions is that Marner wouldn't have even earned them in 2 of the 3 years. It's just that fact that they weren't included in the paperwork of the contract lol

Quote Originally Posted by JaysLeafs98 View Post
    What's hilarious about the rookie bonuses that nobody mentions is that Marner wouldn't have even earned them in 2 of the 3 years. It's just that fact that they weren't included in the paperwork of the contract lol
    Lol. You're right. Some of the insiders today are saying that there's been progress. I'm guessing it's because of the "leaked" information about what he was rejecting. He's probably embarrassed. I don't know whether the Leafs leaked that or not, but good on em. Marner's camp has been negotiating through the media all summer.

Marner signs. 6 year deal!!

About freaking time.

6 years. 10.893 per season. Alright let's move on.

6 years. 10.893 per season. Alright let's move on.
    It’s too much, but **** it let’s go win the cup!

This is the best leafs team I’ve ever seen. Better than before the lockout IMO.

Holy **** is Kinger a mod now? This site has clearly gone down hill. What's up ****ers.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    Holy **** is Kinger a mod now? This site has clearly gone down hill. What's up ****ers.

Yeah it's actually at this point lol.

Yeah it's actually at this point lol.
    May god rain his holiness upon your face and chest.

You’re saving this ish.

Kinger is a legend!

I'm excited for this Leafs team. We should be in for a fun year.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Kinger is a legend!

I'm excited for this Leafs team. We should be in for a fun year.

They’re going to get a ton of attention with the jays and raptors doing what they’re doing.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910