Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I sorta wanna dethrone Boston. Id rather go through them than around them.

If zaitsev and marleau are both moved then we can retain everyone and even add a piece.

If they go affordable bridge contracts for kap and Johnson then dubas could take a stab at karlsson.

Upgrading the d is still the priority after re-signing guys.
    The way he's been fighting injuries the past 2 years at his age a 7 year deal is a red flag with him for me. Sure it could work out for the team that does that but it could go south fast if he keeps fighting injuries.

Definitely wouldn't consider a 7 year deal. I don't think he'll get that.

Definitely wouldn't consider a 7 year deal. I don't think he'll get that.
    I hear ya. But all it takes is one GM. Was reading today that his wife is home sick so the two of them hope that Montreal or Ottawa step up with an offer. His wife is obviously from that area.

Leafs ECHL affiliate the Newfoundland Growlers just won the Kelly Cup tonight. 4-3 over Toledo. 4-2 series victory. Was actually a really good game. Its the first professional hockey championship ever won in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador. That dates back to the St. John's Maple Leafs and Ice Caps. So happy for that province. Just fantastic people there. Hospitality like no other. The announcer was in tears he was so emotional. Just awesome to watch and listen to!

Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    Leafs ECHL affiliate the Newfoundland Growlers just won the Kelly Cup tonight. 4-3 over Toledo. 4-2 series victory. Was actually a really good game. Its the first professional hockey championship ever won in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador. That dates back to the St. John's Maple Leafs and Ice Caps. So happy for that province. Just fantastic people there. Hospitality like no other. The announcer was in tears he was so emotional. Just awesome to watch and listen to!
    That's great news. Anyone on that roster that could eventually have an impact on the leafs?

That's great news. Anyone on that roster that could eventually have an impact on the leafs?
    I don't think so. Infact I doubt it. But you can never predict late bloomers. A lot of those guys are shooting for AHL spots next year. Still pretty cool for them to win the Kelly Cup after the Marlies won the Calder Cup last year.

**** Boston.

**** Boston.
    Yes sir!

Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    The way he's been fighting injuries the past 2 years at his age a 7 year deal is a red flag with him for me. Sure it could work out for the team that does that but it could go south fast if he keeps fighting injuries.
    He only missed 16 games in the previous 5 years to this one and still put up almost a PPG on half a groin. I easily go 7 years on Karlsson if the AAV is reasonable.
    2015 Re-Draft Dream Team

Hall-Backes-Cammalleri
    Lupul-Bjugstad-Brown
    Rieder-Rakell-Hayes
    Jaskin-Jenner-Stempniak

McDonagh-Doughty
    Orpik-Jones
    Campbell-Gudbranson

Bernier
    Tokarski

Quote Originally Posted by JaysLeafs98 View Post
    He only missed 16 games in the previous 5 years to this one and still put up almost a PPG on half a groin. I easily go 7 years on Karlsson if the AAV is reasonable.
    I get your point. You just always wonder with guys in their late 20's getting that term. We still don't know what Tavares will be in 4 years. Obviously I was/still am thrilled the Leafs signed him.

Is there even any point to a Draft Thread? No first round pick and only 3 of us left on here lol.

Whete is everyone at nowadays? Another site?
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Whete is everyone at nowadays? Another site?
    That's my question too. Is there somewhere better? Reddit is not better for conversation. It's only good for content.

It's happening all over PSD. Not just our forum. Ours has been more active than the main forum for 2 or 3 years. I will make a Draft Thread though. Trades may go down. The 2nd-7th rounds are on Saturday. I just feel like I'm wasting my time tracking it all.

If there is another site where ppl post Twitter updates and rumours then lemme know, I'm all for it.

I really hope its Pesche for Kapenen that they're working around. Would put our minds at ease on defense next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast