Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 218
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    26,624
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I would call this a terrorist attack.
    A CHRISTIAN terrorist attack, to be more specific..

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    4,677
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Just like your right to a fair and expedient trial, and your right to assemble and petition the government for grievances, those things are also granted to you on a piece of paper.
    Your right preventing unfair search and seizure by the government.
    Right?
    1. Unless Iím poor and black.
    2. If I have a PAC or hire a lobbyist.
    3. Only if we abolish the NSA and the Patriot Act.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    26,624
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Just like your right to a fair and expedient trial, and your right to assemble and petition the government for grievances, those things are also granted to you on a piece of paper.
    Your right preventing unfair search and seizure by the government.
    Right?
    Haha, try telling a black man they have that right!

    Stop and frisk been going down decades now..

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    27,311
    This is the result of the media, both main and social, fomenting unrest and divisive beliefs. Perception is much worse than reality and the perception is driving the reactions. That said, I have no idea how we roll this back.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    41,438
    Look at this little ***** boi:


    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    12,130
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Look at this little ***** boi:

    The hair should've been a red flag.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    41,438
    Dude looks like an underaged cartoon game show host.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    808
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    A CHRISTIAN terrorist attack, to be more specific..
    Did he say anything about doing it for Christian reasons? Or was he part of some Christian organization? Being a bigot doesn't make someone a Christian, any more than an Arab killing a jew is doing it because of religion. That Arab could be of any religion.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    808
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    1. Unless Iím poor and black.
    2. If I have a PAC or hire a lobbyist.
    3. Only if we abolish the NSA and the Patriot Act.
    Poor black people have the right to a fair and expedient trial, that's why you provided with a free lawyer if you can't pay for one regardless of your race.

    I haven't seen anyone prevented from petitioning the government. And there are plenty of left-wing PAC's too.

    While the Patriot Act is an infringement on our 4th amendment, we don't need to get rid of the NSA.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    808
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    The hair should've been a red flag.
    Is this the shooter? Or just a guy with the same name?

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    808
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Haha, try telling a black man they have that right!

    Stop and frisk been going down decades now..
    They do have that right, stop and frisk was never a nationwide policy, and it was ruled unconstitutional in 2013. But even when it was on the books, it applied to everyone though it was used more against African Americans.

    https://ccrjustice.org/sites/default...o%20Vacate.pdf

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    26,624
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Did he say anything about doing it for Christian reasons? Or was he part of some Christian organization? Being a bigot doesn't make someone a Christian, any more than an Arab killing a jew is doing it because of religion. That Arab could be of any religion.
    Let me clarify the context. I'm not saying my comment in a vacuum, I'm saying it in a world where fnk insists that every act of terrorism have an associated religion identifying its perpetrator.

    Clarified

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    26,624
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    They do have that right, stop and frisk was never a nationwide policy, and it was ruled unconstitutional in 2013. But even when it was on the books, it applied to everyone though it was used more against African Americans.

    https://ccrjustice.org/sites/default...o%20Vacate.pdf
    lol, bro!

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    808
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Let me clarify the context. I'm not saying my comment in a vacuum, I'm saying it in a world where fnk insists that every act of terrorism have an associated religion identifying its perpetrator.

    Clarified
    Oh, thanks for the clarification, I haven't read his manifesto, so I'm not sure why he did it, other than for dumb reasons.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    808
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, bro!
    Has stop and frisk been reintroduced? I know it existed in NYC but it didn't exist anywhere I live.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •