Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeYourL View Post
    Lmao show me one franchise qb who isn't super confident and arrogant.

Brady, rivers ,ben, Brees, Russ, Peyton, Rogers are along the most arrogant people I've ever seen.
    Add Marino to your list. It's not like we have to hang out with our QB. I want a guy that, by year 3 of his career, is telling guys to get out of his huddle if they aren't catching the ball or blocking like they should be doing.

All Tannehill did was tell the practice squad guys, "Enjoy your practice squad paychecks!" when they were owning him in year 3. High character is not just being a choirboy when the media is on you. I don't think Rosen will be a problem if coaches know how to use him.

The more and more I hear from Rosen is making me want nothing but for him to kick *** here. So many people are coming out of their way to say goodbye to him and it's so obvious that people were completely wrong on his personality.

Like I said I loved him coming out last year, and I hope I'm wrong and so many of the problems he had last year were about the team around. Because I love Josh Rosen the person and would love nothing more than him kicking Allen and Darnolds *** for years to come.

Also if the competition is even remotely close, you absolutely start Rosen as much as you can this year. There is no point in giving Fitzpatrick any time at all this year.

I don't want to hope anymore...

I want a QB to finally be legit... 1st round or 7th round, I want the FO and coaching staff to have finally made the right decision...

Just because Tannehill was picked at 8 didn't mean he was legit, because he wasn't... The previous FO and the previous coaching staffs IMO were to blame for Miami's issue's at the QB position...

It was obvious that a lot was looked into during the Rosen situation prior to the draft... I think that's a good thing...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    I don't want to hope anymore...

I want a QB to finally be legit... 1st round or 7th round, I want the FO and coaching staff to have finally made the right decision...

Just because Tannehill was picked at 8 didn't mean he was legit, because he wasn't... The previous FO and the previous coaching staffs IMO were to blame for Miami's issue's at the QB position...

It was obvious that a lot was looked into during the Rosen situation prior to the draft... I think that's a good thing...
    But a fair number of people knew Tannehill was not an NFL top tier QB when he was drafted. He cannot read a field or process information fast enough. We had an idiotic GM taking an athletic poster boy to be the face of the franchise to save his own skin for another year or 2. Even Tannehill's highlight reel I looked at was all sideline throws on comeback routes. That does not translate into YAC in the NFL. He always waned in big moments in college as well. He had nice straight line speed when he had a clear running lane but how often does that happen in the NFL? This is not retrospect, this is a conversation I had with somebody before we even drafted Tannehill. You can't teach the athleticism that Tannehill has, but you also cannot teach processing speed, anticipation, or stepping up in big moments or even pocket awareness. This time they are taking a guy with no risk, but a guy I would have gladly given up a first round pick for. He should be a good QB in this league. He may end up in the wrong situation and like a fair number of other QB's he may bounce around and be mediocre for 10 years, but if our coach is as smart as people think he is for being involved with the cheatriots for all of those years, he will recognize what Rosen needs and should have that scheme in place with enough talent to succeed by 2020. Draft another QB high next year though, unless he absolutely blossoms this year, which I doubt. I think he will show enough improvement to keep him around and compete for the starting job again next year. For the past 7 years I have been watching the team only out of loyalty, knowing that even if by some miracle and a couple of lucky bounces we ever made it to the playoffs with Tannehill, we would quickly be blown out anyway. He is a backup at best IMO. Now we have a potential starter, which is much better than a guy you know will melt if he ever does make it to the dance.

Well, he has a sense of humour because he left this on his youtube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPZjIoyBFss

https://amp.si.com/nfl/2019/04/29/jo...de-quotes-mmqb
    Then Washington took a QB, selecting Dwayne Haskins at No. 15. Trade talks cooled. On the phone with Rosen, Williams told him it looked like a deal would have to wait another dayif one were coming at all. Im fine, Rosen said on the other end of the line. Its not like Im some child soldier in Darfur. Ive had it pretty good. I think its time I had some legitimate adversity handed to me.

I try to put everything into perspective, Rosen tells The MMQB. If Im bummed Im getting traded by the Arizona Cardinals, I try to think Im living in an awesome condo in the middle of Scottsdale. Im on a team, I have food on my table, a good family. Life could be a lot worse, so you count your blessings and try to put good energy out into the world.

I am confident Rosen will be the starter. The Dolphins likely have 1 season to find out what they have in Rosen, its not like he is a rookie. The Dolphins have to start him.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I am confident Rosen will be the starter. The Dolphins likely have 1 season to find out what they have in Rosen, its not like he is a rookie. The Dolphins have to start him.
    You dont trade a 2nd for a QB to sit on the bench in a rebuild year especially if you're trying to see if hes your franchise guy. Let it be a competition but if it's even remotely close you give it to Rosen. The only reason Rosen shouldn't start is if hes just flat out terrible. You cant build your new culture on best man plays during a rebuild year and just hand it to Rosen if everyone wants Fitspatrick.

Although I can already hear the articles from Omar coming saying the WRs want Fitz starting after Rosen struggles.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    You dont trade a 2nd for a QB to sit on the bench in a rebuild year especially if you're trying to see if hes your franchise guy. Let it be a competition but if it's even remotely close you give it to Rosen. The only reason Rosen shouldn't start is if hes just flat out terrible. You cant build your new culture on best man plays during a rebuild year and just hand it to Rosen if everyone wants Fitspatrick.

Although I can already hear the articles from Omar coming saying the WRs want Fitz starting after Rosen struggles.
    The readers have been wanting another writer for years because Omar struggles.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234