Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    1.2 Billion in its opening 5 days world wide.

350 million stateside in its opening weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    So hulk survived snapping back half of the universe but tony died snapping away thanos' army? But it was a great movie, glad stark died, think cap should have also but thats fine. I dont get the black widow death? Like who cares? And she has an origin movie coming out, i just have even less interest for that now.
    Cap and Tony dying would have been way too much for me. This movie didnt even feel like a happy ending, even though all the snap victims came back. We had our villian winning, sad ending movie with IW, did not need another.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Also, if Cap stayed back in time and lived a life with Peggy, wouldnt that alter the current timeline, which was the whole reason for him taking the stones back in the first place? And if Thanos from the past jumped to the present and then they killed him, wouldnt he never have collected the stones to do the snap in infinity war, meaning the avengers do everything they do in endgame to undo a snap that never happened?

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    They teased him picking up the hammer in Age of Ultron too. I don't know for a fact but someone theorized that Captain could not pick it up prior to this film because he was still holding on to the lie to Tony about Bucky and once that was out he became worthy. It just so happen to have happened in this film because the hammer made its return here (hard to pick it up when it is destroyed in the present time line via Hela).
    I think Cap could pick it up at Age of Ultron, but chose not to. Thats why Thor said I knew it, look at Thors face in the clip.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Amazing!

Iím more nervous about what they do next. The bar is set

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    Also, if Cap stayed back in time and lived a life with Peggy, wouldnt that alter the current timeline, which was the whole reason for him taking the stones back in the first place? And if Thanos from the past jumped to the present and then they killed him, wouldnt he never have collected the stones to do the snap in infinity war, meaning the avengers do everything they do in endgame to undo a snap that never happened?
    I was doing some digging into Peggy's husband and if you look at the pictures next to her in Winter Solider he isn't in any of them... so maybe he was always supposed to go back in time and be with her?

https://imgix.bustle.com/lovelace/up...to=format&q=70

She says at one point how Steve saved the man who would later become her husband, but never once gives a name.

I honestly was a little underwhelmed by the movie. I mean I enjoyed it and the 3 hours went by quickly, but overall was a bit underwhelmed. Wish there was more Captain Marvel scene, wish Tony didn't die, didn't really like the Professor Hulk bit at all as it just felt unnecessary. But I did love the girl power scene and also that Captain America got to live a long life with the love of his life

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    I was doing some digging into Peggy's husband and if you look at the pictures next to her in Winter Solider he isn't in any of them... so maybe he was always supposed to go back in time and be with her?

https://imgix.bustle.com/lovelace/up...to=format&q=70

She says at one point how Steve saved the man who would later become her husband, but never once gives a name.
    I agree with this point. I think Steve Rogers was always her husband. One thing I didn't understand is if past Nebula was killed by future Nebula, why didn't future Nebula also die?

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    I agree with this point. I think Steve Rogers was always her husband. One thing I didn't understand is if past Nebula was killed by future Nebula, why didn't future Nebula also die?
    They talk about it when they are about to do the test with Antman and War Machine asks why don't they find baby Thanos and kill him. They state you can't because you can't change the past, it's fixed, those moments happened and they can't be changed. This is why I fully believe Cap was always Peggy's husband because if he went back and changed it he would end up in a different future.

That still doesn't make sense for Nebula. Unless the theory is that because she transported to the future it means that she already changed her outcome there and it was already a different timeline, and that's why future Nebula was able to kill past Nebula and not die.

That still doesn't make sense for Nebula. Unless the theory is that because she transported to the future it means that she already changed her outcome there and it was already a different timeline, and that's why future Nebula was able to kill past Nebula and not die.
    Yes in that reality Nebula is dead and never did anything the current alive Nebula did thus it's a new future for that reality. Just as the sorcerer supreme talked to Banner about removing the time stone from that point in time would make a new future for that reality. (Would end up being Dr. Strange would not of been able to stop Dormammu).

I honestly was a little underwhelmed by the movie. I mean I enjoyed it and the 3 hours went by quickly, but overall was a bit underwhelmed. Wish there was more Captain Marvel scene, wish Tony didn't die, didn't really like the Professor Hulk bit at all as it just felt unnecessary. But I did love the girl power scene and also that Captain America got to live a long life with the love of his life
    I actually like that they didnít overuse Captain Marvel. They let this movie be a cap and tony movie with hulk and Thor in there. It was the original movie. Hawkeye and black widow as well.

These others will get their time to shine in the next phase(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

It's best not to think too hard about plot holes in a movie that uses time travel, especially one as convoluted as this movie. For instance, Thor took Mjolnir while in Asgard, so does that mean past Thor no longer had his hammer? Peggy Carter was married to Steve Rogers the entire time but continued working for SHIELD/The Government? I guess nobody visited her house and she never brought her husband around.

It was a good movie and the ending fight was a great send-off for the last 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It's best not to think too hard about plot holes in a movie that uses time travel, especially one as convoluted as this movie. For instance, Thor took Mjolnir while in Asgard, so does that mean past Thor no longer had his hammer? Peggy Carter was married to Steve Rogers the entire time but continued working for SHIELD/The Government? I guess nobody visited her house and she never brought her husband around.

It was a good movie and the ending fight was a great send-off for the last 10 years.
    Cap took Mjolnir back with the other stones.

I don't think it's that far fetched haha as I don't know anything about my coworkers other half. Plus always a chance it wasn't Peggy he married, he didn't want to tell Sam who he married and kept it to himself. I know Peggy and him where dancing at the end but could of been just a dance (Even though I doubt that)

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

Yeah, leaned a long time ago that you canít always make sense of everything in time travel movies.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast