Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    They teased him picking up the hammer in Age of Ultron too. I don't know for a fact but someone theorized that Captain could not pick it up prior to this film because he was still holding on to the lie to Tony about Bucky and once that was out he became worthy. It just so happen to have happened in this film because the hammer made its return here (hard to pick it up when it is destroyed in the present time line via Hela).

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    They teased him picking up the hammer in Age of Ultron too. I don't know for a fact but someone theorized that Captain could not pick it up prior to this film because he was still holding on to the lie to Tony about Bucky and once that was out he became worthy. It just so happen to have happened in this film because the hammer made its return here (hard to pick it up when it is destroyed in the present time line via Hela).
    I think some people had problem with him being able to lighting and throw it like he has been using it for a while, but once your worthy you can wield it pretty easily and Cap being used to throwing his shield around it came natural imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must be the only person who thinks Black Widow isn't dead. If they want her to come back, all they have to do is explain that she returned when Bruce made the attempt to will her back, and that she went underground in case this failed, or she wanted to retire, or whatever.

Really, the only permanent death is Tony Stark, and they permanently retired Steve Rogers as Captain America. Everyone else is fair game

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    It wasn't very good. The ending was solid. But....

I didn't like how convenient everything was.

All of a sudden Captain America can wield Thor's hammer - That was dumb and it was also one of the main reasons I didn't it.

I didn't like what they did with Thor.

Only 2 major deaths. Should've been more.

7/10

As people have said he did budge it a little in AOU, and now that he didn't have any more secrets he could. In the comics a lot of people wield Mjolnir. Gotta remember Vision already has wielded it so it's possible in the MCU as well. Mjolnir isn't bounded to Thor, its just bounded to those who are worthy.
    Last edited by Wrench; 04-26-2019 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    I must be the only person who thinks Black Widow isn't dead. If they want her to come back, all they have to do is explain that she returned when Bruce made the attempt to will her back, and that she went underground in case this failed, or she wanted to retire, or whatever.

Really, the only permanent death is Tony Stark, and they permanently retired Steve Rogers as Captain America. Everyone else is fair game
    I think that would be lame as **** since they made a point to say she gone for good.

I had a couple of questions that still kind of confused me.

What year did Hulk and Stark snapped their fingers? 2023?

If so why is Spider-Man and everybody their going back to HS in the new movie? Lmao

Did they do in 2018?

Also Gamora, did she vaporize when Tony Snapped his finger along with all the villains? He did not know she was a good person by then. She was also not in the ship later with the rest of the guardians.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post

If so why is Spider-Man and everybody their going back to HS in the new movie? Lmao

Did they do in 2018?

Also Gamora, did she vaporize when Tony Snapped his finger along with all the villains? He did not know she was a good person by then. She was also not in the ship later with the rest of the guardians.

It's easy to fix that one, they where all snapped. So they all came back at the same age. Really only three of them that are important. No crazy to think the three of them did get snapped, plus add in Aunt May.

I assume when he did the snap he did it on those who followed Thanos rule, Gamora and Nebula did not at that point.

I think some people had problem with him being able to lighting and throw it like he has been using it for a while, but once your worthy you can wield it pretty easily and Cap being used to throwing his shield around it came natural imo.

Ahh I see. Yeah that I can understand as probably a scene or two of him struggling to figure it out could have helped.

Did they do in 2018?

2023 so likely all of the important spiderman characters were snapped away thus retaining their age, or so I would think. I don't think Gamora is snapped away only because they made sure to show quill searching for her on the ship with Thor, I imagine that is a big plot point in Guardians of the Galaxy 3. Admittedly I am not fan of them bringing her back, even if it is a different version, after the emotional moment in IW but I do enjoy the actress/character so perhaps they have something special planned for the character in GG3 that I could get behind.

You know that in the comics Cap also wielded Thorís hammer. He is also worthy.

its the one thing i have waited for since thor and cap started.... that being said my only gripe with it was i wish it would have been more epic... meaning when he picked up the hammer it would have been the same when thor picked it up at the end of his first movie.

as for scarlett witch.... She would smash thanos 1v1.. and I am so glad they showed how strong she could be... personally i hope she is the focal point of the next avengers and not captain marvel or black panther but i hope its in a bad way... she needs to cause utter destruction across the multiverse like she has done... she is easily in the top 10 strongest mutants ever.... id have her like 5th in the marvel universe

I personally think she should be an omega mutant.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 04-27-2019 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    its the one thing i have waited for since thor and cap started.... that being said my only gripe with it was i wish it would have been more epic... meaning when he picked up the hammer it would have been the same when thor picked it up at the end of his first movie.
    I thought it was pretty damn epic and one of the better moments in the movie.

So hulk survived snapping back half of the universe but tony died snapping away thanos' army? But it was a great movie, glad stark died, think cap should have also but thats fine. I dont get the black widow death? Like who cares? And she has an origin movie coming out, i just have even less interest for that now.

Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    So hulk survived snapping back half of the universe but tony died snapping away thanos' army? But it was a great movie, glad stark died, think cap should have also but thats fine. I dont get the black widow death? Like who cares? And she has an origin movie coming out, i just have even less interest for that now.
    Hulk is powerful enough to survive such a thing, Stark is only human.

I think the fact that female lead roles in comic book movies have been hits led to them finally making a movie about her, 10 years ago not so much. Iíll watch it because I watch just about every comic book movie except that travesty that is the new hell boy.

So the lady gave Hulk the mind stone bc Dr. Strange gave it to Thanos and he's one of the best men she knew? Am I missing something here? Bc that doesn't make sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    So the lady gave Hulk the mind stone bc Dr. Strange gave it to Thanos and he's one of the best men she knew? Am I missing something here? Bc that doesn't make sense to me.
    Because only he could ha e possibly seen the outcome in which they would win and that included him giving up the stone.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast