Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    I miss when we were in position to draft Burrow. I still love Tua but theres a chance he doesnt even come out or we see someone hop us to get him.

I know some fans think it's ok that we won a few games, but I still think Flores going half in on the tank was a terrible idea. The world's not on fire and everything can still work out, but it hurts to see Burrow have the most dominant half of college football I've ever seen knowing that we got a few meaningless wins.
    I like Burrow but he played vs a Big 12 team D. Most of those teams are bottom 1/4 of the entire NCAA for a reason D wise. They almost never play press coverage and guys just run open all the time. His games vs FLA, ALA and GA where all more impressive to me IMO.

Even if Rosen had played this year we would of won a game or two anyways and would not of gotten that #1 pick. Bengals where just too terrible to overcome.

If Isaiah Simmons drops into the teens I'm finding some way to trade up for him. Dude is just an incredible weapon for a defense and is legit everything Flo wanted Minkah to be.

And either of these RBs would be an incredible pick with our 2nd.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

I don't think we win a single game with Rosen actually. that said I think Fields and Lawrence are both better than Tua and Burrow. I wait until 2021

my top options for Miami are
    1. trade down and try to get another first. set yourself up with three 1st rounders for 2021 to get Lawrence or Fields

2. Jerry Jeudy if we can't trade down I am taking the best player on the board and I think Jeudy is special. immediately becomes our best WR on day 1

3. Andrew Thomas. OT is the only thing that would stop me taking Jeudy because its such a massive need. I have the WR higher though because 1. ranked wise he is higher and 2. I like another OT in R1

top options with our Houston and Pitt picks for me are Raekwon Davis and OL again. to me Raekwon is just a terrific fit

so basically looking at our 1st round as
    1. Jerry Jeudy, Raekwon Davis and Austin Jackson
    2. Andrew Thomas, Raekwon Davis and ??
    3. trade down

since we are throwing crazy trades out how about this one

Carolina and the Jags work out a trade. Foles and the Jags pick for Cam and the Panthers pick. Panthers move up 2 spots so now rest behind Miami. Panthers trade to 3 or 4 and get Tua

Foles is the bridge for Tua in Carolina

Jags are a run first play defense team so it fits Cam

Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    I think Fields and Lawrence are both better than Tua and Burrow. I wait until 2021
    This. I'm not sold on Tua. I'd keep Fitz and draft Fields or Lawrence next year.

Honestly if you're going to go crazy with waiting til 2021, best case scenario is Tua goes back to school then. Having all 3 in that class would be huge. We're going to need to trade up no matter what so it's a lot easier to trade into the top 3 than just shoot for #1.

0 chance tua is going back

I want Fields but Trevor is a great consolation prize. not many teams will need QBs in 2021. Bengals will have Burrow. someone is getting Tua and Herbert. we will have the ammo

According to Tankathon we've clinched the 5the seed. They're not official and Jax has a .002 better SOS so maybe theres a chance they can hop us, but I'm not doing the math.

The biggest reason I was on the tank was purely because I'm afraid of Grier desperately going for a QB and making the wrong choice. He came out this week and said he wont be desperate and is willing to wait if they're not sold on a guy.

With that in mind, I feel a lot better about these wins and getting the 5the pick. Obviously I wish we got Burrow, but we still have a shot at Tua if we want him and if not we will still get a stud. Honestly I would be overjoyed with a first round of the best OT, Gross-Moss or Chaisson with the Steelers pick and then Creed Humphrey with the Texans pick.

I can wait another year for the right QB. I obviously wouldnt be overjoyed having to wait but it's better than settling.

We have the 5th and 18th pick so far. HOU pick will be 22-32 (They have a high SOS so I don't see them being 21st even if they loose. The other WC team will have a lower SOS.)

Gotta figure oline, secondary are 2/3 of our 1st rnd picks.

The first pick could be anything.

Also after watching how our offense operates and whats demanded of a qb in this offense, its hard to see a young qb thriving here. What fitz did today, i dont see a young qb able to do.

How fast those reads were is extremely hard for young qbs.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031