Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    I look at Wilkins at his best is Linval Joseph. Guy who can absolutely dominate but I dont think hes on that elite tier of DTs. So I'm not too worried. Plus a good rule is not to think past 5 years on a pick. For all we know we could be looking at a new staff in 5 years.
    Probably a good bet based on history. Today's NFL has more value for pass rush up the middle too IMO. Comes in quicker when it gets there and you don't let that QB climb the pocket as often.
    Last edited by Dolphin North; 04-25-2019 at 10:03 PM.

So seems we are in the driver seat if we want Rosen. Seems the guys who wanted him have taken a QB.

Rap said they had two options with him, keep him or trade him to Miami.

Also some great news about 2020. Giants and Redskins just both took QBs in the top 15 - they won't be doing so next season. Doubtful either QB play next year either so that takes them out of the 2020 running.

Did the Texans really just take Tytus Howard?????

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Also some great news about 2020. Giants and Redskins just both took QBs in the top 15 - they won't be doing so next season. Doubtful either QB play next year either so that takes them out of the 2020 running.
    I think the Bengals are the biggest threat, but dont rule out the Lions flopping. I also think Tua is the type of QB that would make a team like Washington double dip.

At this point I think if you trade for Rosen you dont offer anything higher than a 4th. Theres no one offering anything for him so itd be pointless to waste a pick that could be a starter like the 3rd.

Neal Harry to the Pat's is terrifying.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

dolphins will forever regret not drafting haskins. haskins will be a 10 times the nfl qb tua ever will be giants will kick themselves to

Quote Originally Posted by t2a2e9j12 View Post
    dolphins will forever regret not drafting haskins. haskins will be a 10 times the nfl qb tua ever will be giants will kick themselves to
    I respect the passion but I'm good

BTW Safid Deen is reporting that the Dolphins main target was Jonah William's before the Bengals took him. I'd expect oline to be a target tonight.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 04-26-2019 at 12:30 PM.

This draft worked out fantastic for Miami , got one of the top players on our board, a true leader, who loves football and slides into the Tre Flowers role. Perfect player for a new staff to start building it's teams core around

And also our competition for a qb next season has lowered significantly.

Reports are starting to come out that we're close to trading our 2nd to Arizona for Rosen.

Absolutely hate it if it's true. Grier just last week said hed rather pick a starting RT over forcing a QB pick, and this is doing just that. Using a 2nd or 3rd on a QB only helps convince the fanbase that you're not tanking but still gives you the freedom to move on if they get the top pick next year.

Reports are starting to come out that we're close to trading our 2nd to Arizona for Rosen.

Absolutely hate it if it's true. Grier just last week said hed rather pick a starting RT over forcing a QB pick, and this is doing just that. Using a 2nd or 3rd on a QB only helps convince the fanbase that you're not tanking but still gives you the freedom to move on if they get the top pick next year.
    I mean Rosen got the Cards the #1 pick lol...

It literally shocks me how many people are against Rosen after he had one bad year in a terrible offense. Everyone struggled on that team last year, not just Rosen.

I think a change of scenery would do him wonders, but I liked him more than I liked Darnold and Josh Allen last year before the draft, so......

Reports are coming out now that the deal is still likely but not close. Dolphins dont want to give up the 2nd, Armando even calls it safe to believe. Beasley thinks for the Dolphins to consider giving up their 2nd it would require the Cards 4th.

I liked Rosen more than most last year (had him as my #2 QB) but it would just be stupid to trade a 2nd. Personally I wouldnt do anything higher than a 4th. I hate using a day 2 pick on a QB because I feel like it's a waste. Dolphins could come out of today with 2 starters and to me that's super important. Even though I like Rosen I've always felt at best hes Jared Goff, where he requires a lot of help and easy situations. Plus bringing him in means we wasted all that money with Fitzpatrick.

Best case is hes either the franchise guy or hes terrible enough to get us the top pick. Worst case is hes kinda average and makes the team go down the Tannehill route. Theyve stuck to their plan all offseason so dont mess it up now.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 04-26-2019 at 03:37 PM.

Reports are coming out now that the deal is still likely but not close. Dolphins dont want to give up the 2nd, Armando even calls it safe to believe. Beasley thinks for the Dolphins to consider giving up their 2nd it would require the Cards 4th.

I liked Rosen more than most last year (had him as my #2 QB) but it would just be stupid to trade a 2nd. Personally I wouldnt do anything higher than a 4th. I hate using a day 2 pick on a QB because I feel like it's a waste. Dolphins could come out of today with 2 starters and to me that's super important. Even though I like Rosen I've always felt at best hes Jared Goff, where he requires a lot of help and easy situations. Plus bringing him in means we wasted all that money with Fitzpatrick.

Best case is hes either the franchise guy or hes terrible enough to get us the top pick. Worst case is hes kinda average and makes the team go down the Tannehill route. Theyve stuck to their plan all offseason so dont mess it up now.
    Your words, mixed with your overall tone and message really confuse me If you liked Rosen then and he has the chance to be a franchise QB, you take that **** and you run.

Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    It literally shocks me how many people are against Rosen after he had one bad year in a terrible offense. Everyone struggled on that team last year, not just Rosen.

I think a change of scenery would do him wonders, but I liked him more than I liked Darnold and Josh Allen last year before the draft, so......
    I'm still behind him. I just want to give up as little as possible now that the Cardinals have basically mishandled everything and painted themselves into a corner.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast