Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Jones was my #2 QB last year so

I want Ruggs. if we are in position for Jeudy we are in position for Chase Young who should be picked over Jeudy

Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post

I want Ruggs. if we are in position for Jeudy we are in position for Chase Young who should be picked over Jeudy

I agree with this. Young>Jeudy and more needed.

Young is legit and may be #1 overall. If we lose out on #1 pick, but get two top 5 picks . . . I would be ecstatic because the top of the draft has such elite talent this year. Young, Jeudy, Tua, Delpit, Thomas, Epenesa . . . Rosen shows a great touch on his throws, even if his WR loves dropping them.

If we can get both Young and Jeudy (if Tua goes before our picks), then that would already be an A+ draft no matter who else we draft.

Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    Jones was my #2 QB last year so

Yeah I wouldn't be mad at that, just that juedy has top tier wr ever potential.

And getting him next to tua would be a huge step for our offense for years to come.

I've never seen a wr in college that compares to JJ.

Tua got hurt tonight and will miss a few games at a minimum. Kinda sucks as he will miss the LSU game. Although we get to see what this team looks like without him.

Will be cool to aee tuas brother step in for him

The other wr Ruggs, from bama with the steelers pick makes a lot of sense for us, that dude is a baller, catches everything too.

If we can land tua and him that would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    The other wr Ruggs, from bama with the steelers pick makes a lot of sense for us, that dude is a baller, catches everything too.

If we can land tua and him that would be amazing.
    Ruggs is nice consolation prize at WR if Jeudy and Lamb are both gone. I want Lamb right now so bad. game-breaker!

Ruggs is a YAC monster. he would be a nightmare to cover in the slot

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    Ruggs is nice consolation prize at WR if Jeudy and Lamb are both gone. I want Lamb right now so bad. game-breaker!

Only if the right QB is under center...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post

Yeah ruggs is a nice wr for a young qb too, because you can just check it down to him all day and let him do his thing.

Hes like a running back once he gets the ball in his hands.

Everyone talks about Cleveland as an example of our tank, but Oakland may be a bit closer. They got rid of two star players, and even though they havent directly replaced their impact, they found young players that fit their scheme well and have looked great so far this year.

You also have to hope that if we do end up with Herbert that we can support him like Oakland has with Carr. They surrounded him with a dominant run game and incredible Oline like he had in 2016 when he had his best year.

And of course as soon as I post this he misses two wide open throws.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 11-07-2019 at 09:57 PM.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Everyone talks about Cleveland as an example of our tank, but Oakland may be a bit closer. They got rid of two star players, and even though they havent directly replaced their impact, they found young players that fit their scheme well and have looked great so far this year.

You also have to hope that if we do end up with Herbert that we can support him like Oakland has with Carr. They surrounded him with a dominant run game and incredible Oline like he had in 2016 when he had his best year.

And of course as soon as I post this he misses two wide open throws.
    If rosen is a representation of what this coaching staff wants in a qb, we wont draft Hebert. Heck we may not draft any qb. Rosen is more similar to a brady type than any of the qbs in the draft.

Its hard to know, but tua, burrow would be more likely than herbert for us imo. Eason doesnt fit the rosen mold either.

Imo many teams have given up on the idea of drafting a franchise qb that will last 12+ years.

And if your one of those teams than youll probably love herbert, and youll let him run wild the way jackson or josh allen is used.

But if you want a more traditional qb, which is what Rosen represents, than herbert wouldnt be your guy.

Two scenarios i could see happening is drafting no qb, or drafting burrow and letting rosen start next year with a year under his belt in the system.

Imo they arent starting fitz because hes better, they are starting fitz because they want to take their time with rosen, without hurting his development or letting him get crushed game in and game out

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    If rosen is a representation of what this coaching staff wants in a qb, we wont draft Hebert. Heck we may not draft any qb. Rosen is more similar to a brady type than any of the qbs in the draft.

Its hard to know, but tua, burrow would be more likely than herbert for us imo. Eason doesnt fit the rosen mold either.

Imo many teams have given up on the idea of drafting a franchise qb that will last 12+ years.

And if your one of those teams than youll probably love herbert, and youll let him run wild the way jackson or josh allen is used.

But if you want a more traditional qb, which is what Rosen represents, than herbert wouldnt be your guy.

Two scenarios i could see happening is drafting no qb, or drafting burrow and letting rosen start next year with a year under his belt in the system.

Imo they arent starting fitz because hes better, they are starting fitz because they want to take their time with rosen, without hurting his development or letting him get crushed game in and game out
    That sounds like a good possibility too.

You never watched Rosen's college film if you dont think hes similar of a prospect to Herbert. The only difference is the physical ability that Herbert has. Other than that they're very similar and have a lot of the same strengths and weaknesses. Great arm talent(even though Herbert's is better), but both struggle against pressure and operating outside of the scheme. Both struggle to work through their reads at times and need to see receivers open before they make a throw. When they know what they need to do they're special, but when they have to adapt they struggle.

I'm telling you, this staff likes Herbert and will gladly take him. They wouldnt have signed Fitz in the first place if they truly felt like they needed to get the top pick and get Tua. They like multiple guys in this draft.

And I think it's time to give up on Rosen. Hes just not it as much as I hate to say it. Fitz is looking infinitely better in the offense right now. Rosen has had half a year to get comfortable and if he cant then he's not the guy.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    You never watched Rosen's college film if you dont think hes similar of a prospect to Herbert. The only difference is the physical ability that Herbert has. Other than that they're very similar and have a lot of the same strengths and weaknesses. Great arm talent(even though Herbert's is better), but both struggle against pressure and operating outside of the scheme. Both struggle to work through their reads at times and need to see receivers open before they make a throw. When they know what they need to do they're special, but when they have to adapt they struggle.

I'm telling you, this staff likes Herbert and will gladly take him. They wouldnt have signed Fitz in the first place if they truly felt like they needed to get the top pick and get Tua. They like multiple guys in this draft.

And I think it's time to give up on Rosen. Hes just not it as much as I hate to say it. Fitz is looking infinitely better in the offense right now. Rosen has had half a year to get comfortable and if he cant then he's not the guy.
    Rosen can throw the ball on time with accuracy, and go through progressions.

And if were going to try to run a system similar to the pats, than rosen has the skill set you want, thats why we traded for him.

Herbert cannot do that, they are nothing alike. Herbert is more like josh allen, but much more accurate, and a bit more patient.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast