Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    Please provide link to article stating this FO and/or coaching staff does not like Josh Rosen.

His trade value right now is at its lowest ever. The team might as well see what it has in him next year behind a re-built OL and a legit running game. From all indications, Rosen has been progressing rather well in practice. Right now, the team is playing for Fitzy and there is no way the coach removes him. I firmly believe they roll with Rosen in 2020 whether they draft Tua or not. Food for thought . . . both Rosen and Burrow will be 23 next year when the season starts.

Now with that being said, I believe they spend most of their money on OL, which is smart. I would love Okudah, because Howard cannot be trusted for 16 games. Simmons is an amazing athlete, but not in the top 5 of this draft, and he won't be around in the 20s'. Epenesa will be taken higher than he should as well, so we'll miss out on him too.
    Didnt know rosen and burrow were both 23, rosen is still a pup.

And i agree about okudah, id also love Henderson, im not worried about howard, but i do think adding another top level cornerback will be a high priorty in the 1st round for flores.

The offense is by no means set, but once you fix the oline, most the other positions are basically set for next season.

Defense on other hand has all kinds of holes, and flores being the defense coach, id bet a lot of picks go defensive side this year.

I'm not going to argue with you guys if you cant see that the staff isnt biggest Rosen fans. They obviously havent said hes a bum and that they hate him, but what have they shown you that makes you think they have faith in him?

Flo spent 3 weeks saying he would be the QB for the rest of the season only to bench him halfway through his 3rd game. Yes you can think they can build him up,and I'm not saying he might be able to turn it around. But Rosen was terrible last year and was bad this year. We spent 7 years arguing about if a QB should need a good team around him to be successful and we're doing it again. Rosen is what he is and it'd just be easier if you accepted it. And this is coming from the #1 Tannehill fan on this board and someone who loved Rosen coming out.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; Yesterday at 09:26 PM.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Btw Jordan Love just announced hes entering the draft. One more confirmed name for the draft.

Really hoped he would go back another year. I love the promise but he needs time.

They liked him enough to trade a 2nd round pick for him, kid has only played a few games here, maybe they arent sold on him, but the idea they are giving up on him and dont like him is just your guess.

More likely is he just isnt ready and this staff is in no rush to force it.

Brian Wolfe on October 14th

" Brian Flores said he feels the Dolphins already have a pretty good evaluation of Josh Rosen based on the amount of time hes been with the team. He says Rosen is the starter Sunday at Buffalo because of continuity, but that conversation will be ongoing throughout the season."

He literally told us that Rosen is what he is.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324