Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by strikerc View Post
    no i don't have to name names and i insist,
    yeah you do. Like I said if you are going to make a bold statement like that then you need to give names. Otherwise you don't really know what you are talking about. Not that you do anyway.
    Last edited by bootsy; 05-16-2019 at 03:48 PM.

Donít tell us you know thereís better then say itís not you job to name them. Lol. Then itís not your job to fire Brett.

Like if I call for someoneís job, itís because I know thereís a better option out there.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Donít tell us you know thereís better then say itís not you job to name them. Lol. Then itís not your job to fire Brett.

Like if I call for someoneís job, itís because I know thereís a better option out there.
    I don't know why this is such a difficult thing for you guys to understand.
    I said at the top of last page that I THINK BRETT BROWN ACQUITTED HIMSELF WELL IN THIS YEAR'S PLAYOFFS AND DESERVED ANOTHER YEAR.
    Why all you guys are ignoring that is beyond me.

I saw a lot of positives from this team and i'd like to see this group given another chance.

I even said it seems as though he and the team are both learning and making incremental improvements. I HAVE SAID THIS.

Now, with all that said Brett Brown made some crucial mistakes he has made over the years he's been here. So in my opinion he can't be the best coach in America or the only coach who can coach this team as some of you are making it seem.

To pretend there's no Basketball coach in America better than Brett Brown is straight insanity. I can name anybody i think will be better than Brett, it won't matter.

My point is as flawed as Brett is he can't be the best in America.
    At some point in time i'm sure it was insane to suggest Andy Reid wasn't the best coach in the country.

If you guys still don't understand this too bad.

lol why do you keep saying best in america? so weird. Pop still coaches so thats not a possible feat anyway. you still cant even suggest anyone you think could do a better job though.

Quote Originally Posted by STRIKERC View Post
    I don't know why this is such a difficult thing for you guys to understand.
    I said at the top of last page that I THINK BRETT BROWN ACQUITTED HIMSELF WELL IN THIS YEAR'S PLAYOFFS AND DESERVED ANOTHER YEAR.
    Why all you guys are ignoring that is beyond me.

I saw a lot of positives from this team and i'd like to see this group given another chance.

I even said it seems as though he and the team are both learning and making incremental improvements. I HAVE SAID THIS.

Now, with all that said Brett Brown made some crucial mistakes he has made over the years he's been here. So in my opinion he can't be the best coach in America or the only coach who can coach this team as some of you are making it seem.

To pretend there's no Basketball coach in America better than Brett Brown is straight insanity. I can name anybody i think will be better than Brett, it won't matter.

My point is as flawed as Brett is he can't be the best in America.
    At some point in time i'm sure it was insane to suggest Andy Reid wasn't the best coach in the country.

If you guys still don't understand this too bad.
    Goodness this guy. Make it stop.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789