Nov. 10: at Indianapolis Colts
    Nov. 17: Buffalo Bills
    Nov. 24: at Cleveland
    Dec. 1: Philadelphia Eagles
    Dec. 8: at New York Jets
    Dec. 15: at New York Giants
    Dec. 22: Cincinnati Bengals
    Dec. 29: at New England

Tough matchups for us to get a high pick IMO.

Splitting games vs the Bills and Jets is very possible, at a min I expect us to win at least one. Redskins at home is very winable. Possible we have 2-3 wins by week 15 comes around and we face the NYG. Another winnable game IMO and then the very next week at home we have the Bengals... Lets not over look the Pats having everything wrapped up by week 17 and not playing starters.

I see three wins for sure with the possibly of 6 games. The week 5 bye is a huge help though, can thank the NFL for that.

Per the Miami Herald ...

Sept 8: Baltimore

Sept. 15: New England

Sept. 22: at Dallas

Sept. 29 Los Angeles Chargers

Oct. 6-7: BYE

Oct. 13: Washington Redskins

Oct. 20: at Buffalo Bills

Oct. 28: at Pittsburgh (MNF)

Nov. 3: New York Jets

Nov. 10: at Indianapolis Colts

Nov. 17: Buffalo Bills

Nov. 24: at Cleveland

Dec. 1: Philadelphia Eagles

Dec. 8: at New York Jets

Dec. 15: at New York Giants

Dec. 22: Cincinnati Bengals

Dec. 29: at New England*

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Tough matchups for us to get a high pick IMO.

Splitting games vs the Bills and Jets is very possible, at a min I expect us to win at least one. Redskins at home is very winable. Possible we have 2-3 wins by week 15 comes around and we face the NYG. Another winnable game IMO and then the very next week at home we have the Bengals... Lets not over look the Pats having everything wrapped up by week 17 and not playing starters.

I see three wins for sure with the possibly of 6 games. The week 5 bye is a huge help though, can thank the NFL for that.
    Same exact thoughts I had. I just dont see enough bad with this team to get that top pick. Even though we're taking the same idea the Browns had, they also had the worst coach of all time and a terrible GM. The Bengals, Washington and Giants games will impact a lot. Also look out for Tampa to have a bad season. I have no faith in Winston and they have a brutal schedule. They go 5 straight weeks on the road, 2 on the west coast and 1 in London. Could be a brutal stretch for them.

I expect 5 wins, anything else would be a good sign of Flores and this staff. It seems obvious that the plan is to trade up and get our guy next year so better start looking at Herbert and Fromm.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 04-18-2019 at 02:36 AM.

I think y'all are underestimating how bad our roster is.

We don't have one good unit on our entire team.

And about 18 roster spots at least could be made up of rookies and undrafted guys, plus another 4-5 spots for AFL castoffs.

Fitzpatrick is going to get demolished behind this oline. He doesn't have Tampa's wrs here, making him look good.

This is the worst roster I've seen in years on any team.

I just dont think it's our worst roster. Overall talent isnt that high but I expect most guys to buy in to the coaching staff and play hard. Compare that to a lot of Philbin teams that had some high end talent but failed in their seasons.

I also just believe the team is cursed with mediocrity so theyll win a few exciting games that make us feel good for a week but ruin the season.

4-12
    BRUH

Quote Originally Posted by TakeYourL View Post
    I think y'all are underestimating how bad our roster is.

We don't have one good unit on our entire team.

And about 18 roster spots at least could be made up of rookies and undrafted guys, plus another 4-5 spots for AFL castoffs.

Fitzpatrick is going to get demolished behind this oline. He doesn't have Tampa's wrs here, making him look good.

This is the worst roster I've seen in years on any team.
    I Completely agree with you.

The current roster is bad but there are some very bright young talents on the roster to build around. So our future looks good but not this season which is a good thing.

I can see us maybe winning 2 games vs the AFC East. The NFC East is no slouch. The redskins have a very good defense and a solid o-line. How in the world do you guys expect us to stop Barkley when we play the Giants in Dec ? So maybe we sneak 1 win out of that division but I doubt it. I can see 1 win vs AFC North vs the Bengals because they have a rather crappy roster as well. I don't see us beating the Colts or Chargers.

So I say 4 wins max for Miami with those coming from
    1 - Bengals
    2 - Bills/Jets/Pats
    1 - Giants/Skins

As someone mentioned, the week 5 bye will help but playing so many home games early in the season doesn't. Only one way to find out!

I don't think we win any games except maybe one fluke game, even that's a stretch.

New coach, new old fat qb, terrible oline, no workhorse at rb, bad secondary, bad linebackers, no dline, installing a brand new system on both sides of the ball, starting a bunch of rookies, and Alf cast offs...

Seriously this is gonna be ugly.

Fitz is going to go on a tear with a couple 400 yd games probably . . . and we will win anywhere between 4-6 games this year. Unless Fitz gets hurt, we're looking at a pick between 3-5.

Don't scoff at Fromm . . . I think he is going to be the best of the bunch next year.

Our current roster is night and day better than the one in 2007. They would win a game vs them with ease and that's before the draft. Honesty don't see less than 4 wins looking at who we face and when.

I'm ok with that as I'm not the biggest fan of Tua, we will still have a high enough pick to get a QB in that draft.

I've warmed to the other QBs, but none of them look nearly as good as Tua. I put the rest of the QBs on the same level as Darnold or Trubisky, where theyll fit well into a scheme. But Tua just looks like Russel Wilson and it's hard not to fall in love.

I'm just not that much in love with him haha. Now Trevor Lawrence is a totally different animal. That kid is ridiculously good. He won't be able to come out till 2021 though.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Well get Tua or Fromm and that's all I care about. I like both quite a bit.

This roster is not winning any games, were locked into getting one of those guys IMO.