Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Gilbride is back....

Like a horror movie villain rising from the ashes: https://www.northjersey.com/story/sp...nt/3491157002/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Like a horror movie villain rising from the ashes: https://www.northjersey.com/story/sp...nt/3491157002/

Killdrive is back!

Shutgun draw, FTW!!!! All that team needs now is Ruben Randle playing the X, Mario Manningham playing the Y, Jernigan playing the Z and Da'Rel Scott at RB. Good luck to any defense trying to cover 4 bozos that have no idea what route they are running.

Quote Originally Posted by eeek78 View Post
    Killdrive is back!

Shutgun draw, FTW!!!! All that team needs now is Ruben Randle playing the X, Mario Manningham playing the Y, Jernigan playing the Z and Da'Rel Scott at RB. Good luck to any defense trying to cover 4 bozos that have no idea what route they are running.
    Haha

It's crazy .... BUT
    I would have took Gilbride with the offense we had than McAdoo...

I mean **** Playaction and throw the bomb to odell .. on 1 & 10 .. on 2nd & 14 on 3rd and 1
    its either everyone is running deep in 3rd and 1 or we do the classic giants draw outta shotgun

Quote Originally Posted by Bburns View Post
    It's crazy .... BUT
    I would have took Gilbride with the offense we had than McAdoo...

I mean **** Playaction and throw the bomb to odell .. on 1 & 10 .. on 2nd & 14 on 3rd and 1
    its either everyone is running deep in 3rd and 1 or we do the classic giants draw outta shotgun
    I actually love Gilbride but we havenít had the oline to run his style of offense since 2011. Ever since then itís been a piece meal renovation project.

Killdrive was awesome for us when he had the OL personnel. Once JR started ignoring the OL it didn't much matter who the OC was.

I do have some nostalgia for that shotgun draw on 3rd and 6 though. Took years off my life back then but time has a way of making terrible things seem kinda nice.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    He deserves it, Gilbride was exceptional in the final 6 games of the 2011 season.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Killdrive was awesome for us when he had the OL personnel. Once JR started ignoring the OL it didn't much matter who the OC was.

I do have some nostalgia for that shotgun draw on 3rd and 6 though. Took years off my life back then but time has a way of making terrible things seem kinda nice.
    It was amazing in 2008. I remember Ward converting 3rd and 10+ on shotgun draws. That oline was so bad ***.

....****ing Plax