Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    What are you smoking? Have you seen the schedule?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    It is a tough schedule, so far, on paper...

But that's why the games are played. We'll have a better idea of who is who by Week 6ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Tubby View Post
    Holy crap...you are one of the most negative Vikings fans I've seen on any of the boards. You might want to find another team to follow. This organization has plenty of warts to cover up but 4-12???? I'm willing to bet you $500.00 that this team has at least 9 wins and my guess is 11-5 or 10-6.
    Negative fans like to refer to themselves as "realists".

Also, let's hope you win your bet! I can't handle another mediocre season, not with this talent...

Do you guys go to many games? Have season tickets? Attend Draft Parties? Any of that ... ?

If so, what game(s) are you going to this year/looking most forward to?

I have season tickets ... AND, we're making the trip to Dallas in November. My season ticket partner and good friend is Vander Esch's uncle. So we decided we should attend that game! Should be fun!

I live an 8 hour drive away...I'm almost as close to Denver as MSP.....so I only get to like 1 game every other year (I'm also a gov't employee so my pay is ****.....I need to get an investor for my sports site so I can work for myself)
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I live an 8 hour drive away...I'm almost as close to Denver as MSP.....so I only get to like 1 game every other year (I'm also a gov't employee so my pay is ****.....I need to get an investor for my sports site so I can work for myself)
    What sports site?

When you find an investor, hook me up, too! I have an NFCN community I'd like to work full-time on. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PurplePainful View Post
    What sports site?

When you find an investor, hook me up, too! I have an NFCN community I'd like to work full-time on. lol.
    It's actually a fantasy game....but not your typical fantasy, it's a stock simulation that actually combines MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, PGA, and NASCAR with athletes IPOd as stocks earning stock dividends based on performance vs projections. I come here because my forums are dead, but I have a loyal group of users at Jockstocks...my game is solid, but my site itself is in dire need of an overhaul.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    It's actually a fantasy game....but not your typical fantasy, it's a stock simulation that actually combines MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, PGA, and NASCAR with athletes IPOd as stocks earning stock dividends based on performance vs projections. I come here because my forums are dead, but I have a loyal group of users at Jockstocks...my game is solid, but my site itself is in dire need of an overhaul.
    Interesting! I checked it out! I think I know some people who would love this, well, definitely one in particular. All he does is this sort of thing. I might have to send him your way.

I also may have someone to help with your site. I'll PM you.

Quote Originally Posted by PurplePainful View Post
    Do you guys go to many games? Have season tickets? Attend Draft Parties? Any of that ... ?

If so, what game(s) are you going to this year/looking most forward to?

I have season tickets ... AND, we're making the trip to Dallas in November. My season ticket partner and good friend is Vander Esch's uncle. So we decided we should attend that game! Should be fun!
    I live in Charlotte. I've been to one Vikings home game in my life. Went to Minneapolis in 2012 and witnessed Donovan McNabb's only career victory in purple. AP ran for 3 TDs and I had a blast in Minneapolis for a few days.

Was planning on going to a game a couple years ago when US Bank opened too, but my dad passed away almost 4 years ago so nobody to go with anymore since the wife doesn't care about football. When my kids are older (our daughter is currently 1 1/2 and our son is due in about 2 months) hopefully we'll make a family trip up north.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I live in Charlotte. I've been to one Vikings home game in my life. Went to Minneapolis in 2012 and witnessed Donovan McNabb's only career victory in purple. AP ran for 3 TDs and I had a blast in Minneapolis for a few days.

Was planning on going to a game a couple years ago when US Bank opened too, but my dad passed away almost 4 years ago so nobody to go with anymore since the wife doesn't care about football. When my kids are older (our daughter is currently 1 1/2 and our son is due in about 2 months) hopefully we'll make a family trip up north.
    Sorry your Dad passed away before you got to US Bank...

It's a beautiful stadium. I'm probably biased, but it is a really great stadium. I love the Twin Cities a lot. Can't wait to start going again here in a few weeks. It's my home away from home during football season.

Not that you know me well, but maybe you will over time ... I sell a BUNCH of tickets every year, so maybe I could save you some money down the line. Our group has 8 season tickets together. Half of them get used up from my crew, but my season ticket partner comes from Montana, so he only comes to a few games a year. I sell all the rest. So, maybe I could hook you up down the line. Just wanted to offer...

Also, I'll be starting our Pick 6 game again for the season. The winner actually wins a free Vikings ticket for the following season (with the option to buy another ticket to bring a friend/family member). So, that's an option, too! I can show you the link when I get it up so you know it's legit. lol.

Congrats on the youngens! SKOL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12