Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    You ever ball? Iím assuming you have but when you see someone hustling and busting their *** defensively, you start to pick it up too,... what Lonzo brings is contagious defensive energy... probably why we went from top 5 with him to last without him..
    Doesn't this also apply in the opposite sense when your supposingly leader doesn't play defense? Is lack of defensive energy also contagious? If our leader doesn't GAF about defense why should I.

[emoji115]...
    That's my point. Why is a Lebron waiting on a 3rd yr guy to set the tone defensively?

With the Lakers and his Lebronites(media/fan boys) giving him passes for his diminished play, he still thinks he's the best in the league...
    But Coming into the league, NO ONE(myself included) had a clue Lonzo would be able to make such a difference on the defensive end. A very very pleasant surprise!

Lebron is literally guarding NO ONE and still be getting blown by. But on the offensive end, he's dialed in enough to dominate the ball/control where it goes.

Absolutely GREATNESS...good defensive effort is contagious..but as Sir Allen also said, lack of defensive effort is courageous also.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

yea no excuses for Lebron on the defensive end, it was absolutely abysmal at times... he's much older now and isn't able to do it on both ends of the floor... we're struck with him so we need to add shooters and defenders around him to maximize his abilities and deficiencies.

Man, if I were coaching THIS team...I would make myself the most crystal of clear Lebron WILL DO WHATS ASKED OF HIM or I'm sitting his *****!! I promise he can get it!!

The man's pay GOES UP every year and will top out at 41 millie I think, by year 4! Now if anyone "check my stats" I balk at no mans paycheck. However...I am just dumbfounded at the state of today's Lakers. Does ANYONE else have an issue or has even taken notice of a soon to be 35year old Lebron before even completing his first soul-sucking season with us is trying to run ish as if he's always been here.

He signed a 4yr deal with us nearing THE END OF HIS CAREER. Yet, the energy has ACTUALLY BEEN ADOPTED to "Let's win another one for Lebron before he retires!"

What?????

Number one, and I mean REALISTICALLY speaking...we for real got no business even running our lips/keyboard lol about competing with the likes of Golden State when we haven't even made the playoffs. It's that kinda talk that has lead to THESE postseason/off season discussions for the last 6 seasons.

We matched/surpassed our previous season win total with Lebron not being suited up YEAH I SAID IT!
    And it irritates the crap outta me that anyone who follows the dribble of a basketball knows this is a MAKE OR MISS league.
    Idk who we plug in to be the "Shooter", a 39% 3pt shooter still misses 61% of his attempts. He is either going to MAKE or MISS them.

Well, the fine print on that is, you specifically brought him or him into be a " shooter". If he isn't making shots...his purpose has pretty much-become null and void. We can only then hope he contributes to the game in other ways.

I've said before, 2pts is still 2pts regardless of how you get it and who get it for you. 3pts is still 3pts regardless of how far behind the line you are. VERSATILE BALLERS SHOULD BE THE CASTING CALL!!!

You need guys who can do multiple things because shots aren't always falling. You need guys who not just knows how to play, but willing to play that selfless Golden State way! Yes, we have become Cleveland Lakers/Los Angeles Cavs because we don't even have enough sense to see Lebron's way/accepted way isn't the best way to get it done.

See...Im outta work as of last week. I'm gonna be here more because I need to challenge some of these safe thinkers on this basketball thing lol...

Sidebar: I apologize for the rants fellow-forumers...I gotta lotta stuff on my mind

Last edited by majmarcus; 04-19-2019 at 02:58 PM.

Lol most of us feel the same bro.

Donít worry Kawhi will save us.

...and when we get another star in over the offseason, we compete next year, and LeBron is King again. Rinse, repeat. Have a look at his first years at different organisations, they all struggled, but differently, this year, he got a significant injury, his first significant injury. Iíll take LBJ and run with it everyday. Give him a K, (Irving, Leonard, Durant, Walker or Thompson - any one of those Kís it donít matter) and weíll compete big time. We beat GSW if I remember correctly, a few times over the past couple years. The FO just need to find a better fit at the coaching positions and get another star in with all this cash. Keep the remaining kids, even BI, though I think he could get us a better scorer/shooter, etc etc etc, and i reckon that weíll be fine with a bit of injury luck. We were decimated at crucial times with injury. If LBJ doesnít get injured in the GSW game........what happens?!?!?!

If Lebron or Lonzo donít get hurt weíre a top 4 seed in the playoffs.

Good post.

Brother...all I saw was "keep the remaining Kids(even BI)"...
    (In my emotional Bob Pinciotti voice)...Aww geez

[emoji16]

I would love this to happen just to laugh at the spurs and coach pop. In the end, we got him and for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    I would love this to happen just to laugh at the spurs and coach pop. In the end, we got him and for free.

Lol not gon lie it would be the ULTIMATE FU ATO THE REST IF THE LEAGUE... fucjing bastards conspiring and working together against us.

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Lol not gon lie it would be the ULTIMATE FU ATO THE REST IF THE LEAGUE... fucjing bastards conspiring and working together against us.
    If only, it would make it easier to swallow the last 6 years.

^^^ Get Kawhi for nix - man that would P old scarface off, and TX too. All Spurs fans would bleed grey and black if that were to happen.

When does Paul George expire????

Somebody's celebrating 4:20

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    If you were as smart as you say you are, youíd know itís April 21st in Australia, West or East Coast, wherever you think I may be. But congratulations on your first non-I hate Lebron post, counselling is working for you.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Lol you just got owned!! But hell yea about to head home and

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast