Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Not sure why but a 2019 free agent I like from the ORL-TOR series and use to play about a mile and a half down Figueroa is Nikola Vucevic. Dude can shoot too.

Quote Originally Posted by Angels4Ever View Post
    Not sure why but a 2019 free agent I like from the ORL-TOR series and use to play about a mile and a half down Figueroa is Nikola Vucevic. Dude can shoot too.
    Vucevic is no joke...With Boogie injured again, He is the #1 big on the FA market hands down, Albeit restricted. Would love to have him! Lakers would have to seriously over pay or sign and trade to get him though.

Quote Originally Posted by midwestlaker75 View Post
    Vucevic is no joke...With Boogie injured again, He is the #1 big on the FA market hands down, Albeit restricted. Would love to have him! Lakers would have to seriously over pay or sign and trade to get him though.
    You'll be happy to know that he's an unrestricted FA. Check out #8 on this list

https://hoopshype.com/2019/02/08/nba...e-top-players/

Ball / Rondo
    Ingram / Bullock
    Lebron / shooter
    Kuzma / shooter
    Vucevic / Mcgee

That doesnt sound half bad

Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    Ball / Rondo
    Ingram / Bullock
    Lebron / shooter
    Kuzma / shooter
    Vucevic / Mcgee

48 wins, 7th seed, bounced in first round

Ball / Rondo
    Ingram / Bullock
    Lebron / shooter
    Kuzma / shooter
    Vucevic / Mcgee

It doesn't sound half bad...youre right.

It sounds all bad bruh. Where's the improvement ?

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by majmarcus View Post

The improvement relies on growth from the youngins

The improvement relies on growth from the youngins
    Well, as long as we don't trade the young lil's...im cool. Im sure they'll show plenty of growth with or without the big name super duper ooper stars everyone swear we need

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

If we could get Kawhi and Cousins, we dont need AD, as we should then keep the youth.
    Ingram though becomes further redundant if Kawhi comes on board.
    Id ring Luke and trade BI for Hield. Have always been an advocate of Buddy and hes a strong shooter. Luke is a huge BI fan and I think hed fit Lukes gameplan and their squad well.
    I think all our vets would re-sign for the min or an exception to be part of something big.
    Pick 11, Id go for Jaxson Hayes if hes still around.
    Id love to have Svi back also. Great loss defensively and shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    So kawhi is one of the most kept to himself players in the entire nba. He has a very small group of people that he actually talks to, probably can count on one hand. The likelihood that this guy has facts is very unlikely in my opinion.

Hes just doing what tons of other people try to do to get followers which is make a huge crazy prediction and claim that he knows its going to happen and then if he somehow gets it right people will look back and say oh, this guy said kawhi to lakers like 3 months ago... I seriously doubt this guy knows anything whether kawhi signs with the lakers or not.
    I've felt the Lakers have a real shot to get KL, for a while now. A couple reports came out that he wouldn't join the lakers earlier this year. But I didn't really buy those reports. I felt like we still had just as good a chance to sign him as the Clips or Raps, Not many people know what he wants because he doesn't let very many people close to him, So we will see!
    Last edited by lakers squad; 04-17-2019 at 05:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    If we could get Kawhi and Cousins, we dont need AD, as we should then keep the youth.
    Ingram though becomes further redundant if Kawhi comes on board.
    Id ring Luke and trade BI for Hield. Have always been an advocate of Buddy and hes a strong shooter. Luke is a huge BI fan and I think hed fit Lukes gameplan and their squad well.
    I think all our vets would re-sign for the min or an exception to be part of something big.
    Pick 11, Id go for Jaxson Hayes if hes still around.
    Id love to have Svi back also. Great loss defensively and shooting.
    [emoji848]...
    Okay. Cousins, coming off an tear last season, an now a quad injury ending this season for him...yes...lets start by locking him up! I'm sure his health/durability moving forward will be of no concern. Ingram...lol...how exactly does he become "further redundant" if Kawhi signs? Also, even if sense could be made of that, why move him for Buddy Hield??

I'm not dissing dude, but neither of those moves makes any sense because if Cousins get hurt again, then what? Now I'm cool with not trading for AD...but I ask you to help me understand why Buddy?

Lastly, BI offers great defensive help as well as being versatile offensively...dont you lose that(unnecessarily) by a ridiculous trade for Sir Hield?

Or are you suggesting that trade because Luke likes him? Because if that's the case, then the Lakers should look more into just acquiring who everyone else likes and trading the players to them.

Meanwhile, let's further boost SAC by upgrading their roster. Here...you take Brandon Ingram, send us back whomever you think we should have. We know Luke likes him very much so we just wanted to give him a parting gift.

Now if we can help you with anyone else; Kuzma, Hart, just look around our roster and tell us what you want and we Will make that happen. Can we give you some money also?...some lunch money for a snack or maybe a max player to go with Fox AND Ingram??

Last edited by majmarcus; 04-17-2019 at 09:51 AM.

Im not too sure about the Cousins part because I really dont want a injury prone C, maybe re-sign McGee but the adding Kawhi and moving Ingram fpr Hield is a interesting option. I do think BI can run the 2 position but with Kuzma, Kawhi, Lebron... I dont see how we can run Ingram major minutes at the forward position?

Quote Originally Posted by majmarcus View Post

If they stay healthy, it can be a top 4team in the West around 50-53wins jist like this year but injuries took their toll.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Im not too sure about the Cousins part because I really dont want a injury prone C, maybe re-sign McGee but the adding Kawhi and moving Ingram fpr Hield is a interesting option. I do think BI can run the 2 position but with Kuzma, Kawhi, Lebron... I dont see how we can run Ingram major minutes at the forward position?
    See...this is exactly why I say Kuzma is the more expendable one. People talking about he plays better with Lebron as if that's everyone else fault.

HE(BRON BRON) WILL BE GONE IN 3YRS!!!

is there such a thing as having "too much" talent? Seriously?? This is why Ingram laid back type attitude is more of a benefit than a hindrance...

Because he's not crying about getting his numbers or ball control. He just does what he does. He has little ego(beyond being a starter) and he should very be our starting 2. But he fills more gaps when KL takes games off.

I need someone to please think...think please!!

Smh...are we aiming for "interesting" trades which would be for experimental purposes to see what happens Or trades/moves that improves our squad?

What does, for example, a Buddy bring to our team that Brandon doesn't??

See, if Lebron wasn't so ball dominant, Ingram can handle ball responsibilities as well. I am willing to bet anyone if Kawhi signs and we don't be dumb enough to trade Ingram...he(BI) will play very well next to Kawhi.

Plus, Lebron will actually HAVE TO PLAY. Lol...lets see blow all the assignments and blame KL knowing darn well Kawhi WILL BE the more respected, fun player to play with. They already know what it's like playing with LeBron and they don't like it.

Let LBJ keep that same energy/attitude next season...see if his arse wont get further exposed to the Lakers young lions

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast