Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,434
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    Because he literally has a .000 OPS vs LHP.
    But yes he needs to play everyday vs RHP.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would take my chances with Joc getting more reps against lefties over Taylor and his 200 AVG against LHP.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea, CA
    Posts
    36,003
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I saw 90 a couple times. Iím assuming he will get stronger after a few starts.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    92 a couple times I think lol
    Mostly 90-91 though yeah


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    La Puente, CA
    Posts
    13,479
    Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    I would take my chances with Joc getting more reps against lefties over Taylor and his 200 AVG against LHP.
    10 years ago, Joc would have been an everyday player, no questions asked.

    Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,434
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    92 a couple times I think lol
    Mostly 90-91 though yeah


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "As Kershaw traverses the second decade of his career, the speed of his fastball invites scrutiny. The pitch averaged 90 mph on Monday, never exceeding 91.2 mph. He sat in the same range last season, a significant drop from the 93-mph heater he produced as recently as 2017."

    https://www.latimes.com/sports/dodge...415-story.html

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,434
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    10 years ago, Joc would have been an everyday player, no questions asked.
    No doubt. lol

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,434
    I have no idea why Friedman didn't even attempt to trade for Yelich. I kept saying that he should.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    5,878
    Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    I have no idea why Friedman didn't even attempt to trade for Yelich. I kept saying that he should.
    Every time I see him play I wonder the same thing.. when I heard he was available I was hoping we'd go all out for him. Of course we didn't.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •