Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Ronda’s Latest Instagram Post

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwSiH8en...=1m57albswuk2q

Probably won’t be seeing her for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like Meltzer was right, even though Ronda and the WWE were denying she was taking time off.

I’ve got to be honest, Meltzer gets a bad rep by online fans but I feel like he’s been very accurate over the last six months. People always hate on his “plans change” phrase, but plans do change. But yeah it seems like Ronda will be out for a bit. She will definitely be back at some point, and maybe even by Wrestlemania if things line up right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to say that if Ronda is going to be out for probably a year, then this whole year of Ronda Rousey from WM34-WM35 has been a bust. It brought more attention to WWE and gave the women the first ever WM main event, but it also hurt Alexa, Nia, Bayley, and Sasha on the RAW side as everyone had to really take a backseat to Ronda, and now she's not here. FOX probably should be disappointed too that now shes probably not going to be on there debut show.

The only positive is she help elevated Charlotte and Becky to a whole other level.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Driven
    I’ve got to be honest, Meltzer gets a bad rep by online fans but I feel like he’s been very accurate over the last six months. People always hate on his “plans change” phrase, but plans do change. But yeah it seems like Ronda will be out for a bit. She will definitely be back at some point, and maybe even by Wrestlemania if things line up right
    And there's plenty evidence of that.

New column on my site dedicated to WWE
    WrestleMania: What Will Happen, What SHOULD Happen