Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Kings got a helluva young coach! I wish the Lakers were smart enough to keep Luke...but unfortunately, the brains of the operation took all the common sense with him to his grave when Buss(Sr) passed away.

But ummm...i dont want it to be mistaken...while I HATE we(Lakers) didn't draft De'Arron Fox and had just enough dumb to push Walton out...your Sacramento Kings are still some blowhards!!! But you are talented blowhards that'll be coached very well so that you may not suck so bad being the blowhards you have always been.

I dont comment in this forum at all.
    I think you're abuncha idiots.
    And ummm....if any of you by any chance want thickest of smoke, please, Google the Kings last championship season and present it to me over in thee umm...you know...Lakers forum. Just kinda maze your way through the BANNERS and have a seat.

A winner will be with you shortly,

Okay bye ladies. And remember...NO ONE CARES [emoji6]

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

I will say that the chance of Luke Walton being the coach of the Kings on opening night is very small. What has been said has been very damaging and these type of allegations have turned out very bad for everyone except Trump.

Would we still be on the hook to pay him or would it be a clean break?
    So.. we have no coach....

Quote Originally Posted by timz-a-changin View Post
    Would we still be on the hook to pay him or would it be a clean break?
    So.. we have no coach....
    Everyone has a morality clause in their contract. I am not a lawyer so I don't know if or how it would play out if the morality clause is invoked.

Wonder when we hear another update regarding the case. Been crickets ever since Kings/NBA hired their own investigation team.

“My team is a super team, just young.” - Kings GM Vlade Divac. June 21, 2018

When Walton is let go .... Dave Jaeger is available...😀

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12