Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    JD good to see to you post.
    **** lebron

Your baby can't do this

Still so happy about this

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post

Still so happy about this
    Honestly, lakers were the 2nd biggest winners in the draft lottery imo.. New Orleans is the biggest winner of course and Memphis moving to #2 is huge but ainít nobody going to Memphis.. theyíll get that pick but overall it doesnít make a huge difference for their team. New York moved down to #3 so they are losers, it was Zion or bust for them imo. And lakers jumped up to 4 from 11. They now have fire power to get AD or take BPA and add to a super max this free agency or use #4 to help trade for someone like Bradley Beal.

They have many different options, just need to be careful with the route they take. Donít over trade. Most GMs around the league donít want to give the lakers a good trade so if other GMs are asking for too much, **** it keep the pick.

Your baby can't do this

Welcome back Jay

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Shout out to the OP for bringing good luck to the nba draft lottery! Things are finally starting to look up for the lakers

There is a scenario where if Zion doesn't not want to go to The Pelicans he can actually return to Duke for one more year and I've heard he doesn't even have an agent right now.

This would be a major shift of power change and Lebron for Zion wont be that far fetched. New Orleans has a chance to go into win mode or a complete rebuild with ton of young and upcoming players.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    There is a scenario where if Zion doesn't not want to go to The Pelicans he can actually return to Duke for one more year and I've heard he doesn't even have an agent right now.

This would be a major shift of power change and Lebron for Zion wont be that far fetched. New Orleans has a chance to go into win mode or a complete rebuild with ton of young and upcoming players.

Nice! I just commented on this in the other thread, awe would have to take salary back so they can have Jrue/AD/LBJ but I wouldnít even mind! Having Zion on this team of youngsters would be a incredible injection for this franchise it would be awesome.... weíre talking about it on here but none of the talking heads have said anything about it, letís hope it catches wind because it really does make complete sense for both sides..

Just getting to chime in with my observations about last night's events:

#1 -- Huge win for the Lakers, though it won't last long because it will be traded
    #2 -- Zion going to NO was NBA's consolation prize for them losing AD. Just like it happened a few years ago with CP3, and now AD, look for the same cycle to occur in 5-6 years.
    #3 -- Fk Boston because well, Fk Boston always applies!
    #4 -- Hahahahah @ Phoenix and Cleveland. Hopefully they stop trying to tank every year in hopes of hitting it big in the lottery.

I just hope, in trading for AD, they keep either BI or Ball. If Kyrie is coming, then I suppose that renders Zo kinda useless given how ball dominant Kyrie and LeBron both are. Will be another fun roller-coaster for the next 5-6 weeks until draft and FA period begin. Oh and yet again....FK Boston!!

Quote Originally Posted by DisBeAliG View Post
    Just getting to chime in with my observations about last night's events:

#1 -- Huge win for the Lakers, though it won't last long because it will be traded
    #2 -- Zion going to NO was NBA's consolation prize for them losing AD. Just like it happened a few years ago with CP3, and now AD, look for the same cycle to occur in 5-6 years.
    #3 -- Fk Boston because well, Fk Boston always applies!
    #4 -- Hahahahah @ Phoenix and Cleveland. Hopefully they stop trying to tank every year in hopes of hitting it big in the lottery.

I just hope, in trading for AD, they keep either BI or Ball. If Kyrie is coming, then I suppose that renders Zo kinda useless given how ball dominant Kyrie and LeBron both are. Will be another fun roller-coaster for the next 5-6 weeks until draft and FA period begin. Oh and yet again....FK Boston!!
    I love it that the lakers have a higher pick than Phoenix and Cleveland.. hahahahhaa

Your baby can't do this

completely agree.

Id still trade it tho, unless RJ falls. **** those kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    completely agree.

Id still trade it tho, unless RJ falls. **** those kids.
    that would be tough if RJ falls to us. I'm kind of worried for the FO. They have too many options. More room to **** it up.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    that would be tough if RJ falls to us. I'm kind of worried for the FO. They have too many options. More room to **** it up.
    Its sad that the NBA gifted us the 4th Damn pick and there is very low confidence that they will make the right move.

Cap space is nice, but what good is it if no one wants to play here. I'm not holding my breath with this one as it has game of thrones season 8 written all over it...[emoji20]

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    For some reason I like Hunter better. He's clutch, as he proved in the tourney. That means something.
    This might be a pick that will never land in LA, but they might keep it for a year if no deal is done this coming season.
    i will leave, but you are gone too!

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Its sad that the NBA gifted us the 4th Damn pick and there is very low confidence that they will make the right move.

Cap space is nice, but what good is it if no one wants to play here. I'm not holding my breath with this one as it has game of thrones season 8 written all over it...[emoji20]

LOL good analogy. Time will tell my friend. I'm a little more comfortable that the impatience of Magic is not there anymore. Pelinka is a better negotiator.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    This might be a pick that will never land in LA, but they might keep it for a year if no deal is done this coming season.
    Are you saying that we don't have to draft this year? We can save our #4 pick until next year's draft?

That's a brilliant idea, let's save all our picks for a couple of years until Bronny enters the draft and we can bend over for him too. We've had the bull, now let's go after the calf

https://youtu.be/qeRfQs6_fC4

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast