Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 436
  1. #331
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    47,331

  2. #332
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    26,175
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    And most likely going to lose a few to get it.
    I was just referring to the 4th pick. Obviously, they will have to deal in order to get the two super stars needed. But Lakers can also just be more in control if the pick is what they have waited for to send one of our young away to gain more cap or a vet that can come right away to help. This draft result is great news for the team no doubt about it! Just look the faces of the haters in ESPN. NY is sad!
    i will leave, but you are gone too!

  3. #333
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,862
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Drooling! Must get AD tho!
    [emoji848]...((Puts the zippo to it...

    And how would we go about that G1?))...[emoji36]

    Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

  4. #334
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    26,175
    Anthony Davis still wants out of NOLA


    Shams Charania: The New Orleans Pelicans are now set up to be Zion Williamson’s franchise to lift, and No. 1 pick could ease potential trade of Anthony Davis. His stance on a trade has not changed, league sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium. – via Twitter ShamsCharania

    Let's make a deal! But not giving away the entire young core.
    i will leave, but you are gone too!

  5. #335
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    47,331
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Anthony Davis still wants out of NOLA


    Shams Charania: The New Orleans Pelicans are now set up to be Zion Williamson’s franchise to lift, and No. 1 pick could ease potential trade of Anthony Davis. His stance on a trade has not changed, league sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium. – via Twitter ShamsCharania

    Let's make a deal! But not giving away the entire young core.
    100%

  6. #336
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    10,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    Trade bron to the pelis for zion
    Along with Jrue Holiday to make the salaries match? that's a very, very big possibility. The we get Kawhi Leonard.. clean swipe.

    FA Center/Wagner
    Zion/Kuzma
    Leonard/Barrett
    Ingram/Hart
    Ball/Holiday

  7. #337
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    26,175
    Let the speculation begin!

    Marc J. Spears: “The one thing you have to understand is (Anthony Davis) is on our roster,” Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry said. – via Twitter MarcJSpearsESPN
    Alvin Gentry, Coaching, Trade, Anthony Davis, New Orleans Pelicans


    Kyle Goon: GM Rob Pelinka said he’s already spoken to Jeanie Buss, “and she’s just thrilled.” He calls the No. 4 pick “a great silver lining” and can be either a talented player or represent a powerful asset for a trade. – via Twitter kylegoon
    Draft, Jeanie Buss, Rob Pelinka, Trade, Los Angeles Lakers

    Bill Oram: Lakers GM Rob Pelinka is on a conference call with reporters and has made it very clear Lakers will canvass the league to determine trade value of fourth pick. Jumping this high in the draft, he said, is “an extraordinary shift for us.” – via Twitter billoram
    Draft, Rob Pelinka, Trade, Los Angeles Lakers

    Kyle Goon: Asked Rob Pelinka if he has any added responsibilities or is preparing for this draft any differently than when Magic was with the team. Pelinka: “My role hasn’t changed.” – via Twitter kylegoon
    i will leave, but you are gone too!

  8. #338
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    28,360
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Says the guy who uses the most ugliest profile pic ever.
    Ahhhh, I’ve missed you bro.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #339
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    28,360
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    You really got him on that one..
    It’s literally, the only thing he tells me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #340
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    47,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Along with Jrue Holiday to make the salaries match? that's a very, very big possibility. The we get Kawhi Leonard.. clean swipe.

    FA Center/Wagner
    Zion/Kuzma
    Leonard/Barrett
    Ingram/Hart
    Ball/Holiday
    Lol stop, I already said deal but it will never happen..

  11. #341
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    10,761
    If AD gets traded to the Lakers, and get paired with LBJ, would the team still be able to acquire Kawhi Leonard?

  12. #342
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    28,360
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Let the speculation begin!

    Marc J. Spears: “The one thing you have to understand is (Anthony Davis) is on our roster,” Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry said. – via Twitter MarcJSpearsESPN
    Alvin Gentry, Coaching, Trade, Anthony Davis, New Orleans Pelicans


    Kyle Goon: GM Rob Pelinka said he’s already spoken to Jeanie Buss, “and she’s just thrilled.” He calls the No. 4 pick “a great silver lining” and can be either a talented player or represent a powerful asset for a trade. – via Twitter kylegoon
    Draft, Jeanie Buss, Rob Pelinka, Trade, Los Angeles Lakers

    Bill Oram: Lakers GM Rob Pelinka is on a conference call with reporters and has made it very clear Lakers will canvass the league to determine trade value of fourth pick. Jumping this high in the draft, he said, is “an extraordinary shift for us.” – via Twitter billoram
    Draft, Rob Pelinka, Trade, Los Angeles Lakers

    Kyle Goon: Asked Rob Pelinka if he has any added responsibilities or is preparing for this draft any differently than when Magic was with the team. Pelinka: “My role hasn’t changed.” – via Twitter kylegoon
    Kinda glad pelinka didn’t quit on the team like that tragic did. Gonna make it that much sweeter when we win the championship.

    This off-season is so big for us. With the chances of the warriors disbanding, the west will be wide open and having Lebron in the finals, i like our chances


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #343
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    4,074
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Anthony Davis still wants out of NOLA


    Shams Charania: The New Orleans Pelicans are now set up to be Zion Williamson’s franchise to lift, and No. 1 pick could ease potential trade of Anthony Davis. His stance on a trade has not changed, league sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium. – via Twitter ShamsCharania

    Let's make a deal! But not giving away the entire young core.
    Yeah I dont see how playing w a rookie is going to want to make him stay... rookies dont really equate to wins,playoffs, or chips

    I fully believe he'll be a laker now as I believe we can put together the most enticing package. Just see if the pels bite the bullet and deal him here and hopefully we dont lose our entire young core.

  14. #344
    Aust's Avatar
    Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Definitely somewhere
    Posts
    32,731
    Sooooo........ was missing the playoffs worth it....?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    If AD gets traded to the Lakers, and get paired with LBJ, would the team still be able to acquire Kawhi Leonard?
    Yes, but I'm not sure what else would be left after those 3.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017) (2/3/2019)

    HOLY ****



    [Click here to register at ProSportsDaily]

  15. #345
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    If AD gets traded to the Lakers, and get paired with LBJ, would the team still be able to acquire Kawhi Leonard?
    See...that's the stickler!! If the Lakers are faced with this hopeful dilemma...I would think they'd...you know...AD and Kawhi OR LBJ & Kawhi..??..[emoji848]...


    Lebron, where are your other desired locations? We will do EVRAthang we can to appease you(as you're leaving)...

    Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •