Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    And most likely going to lose a few to get it.
    I was just referring to the 4th pick. Obviously, they will have to deal in order to get the two super stars needed. But Lakers can also just be more in control if the pick is what they have waited for to send one of our young away to gain more cap or a vet that can come right away to help. This draft result is great news for the team no doubt about it! Just look the faces of the haters in ESPN. NY is sad!
    i will leave, but you are gone too!

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Drooling! Must get AD tho!
    [emoji848]...((Puts the zippo to it...

And how would we go about that G1?))...[emoji36]

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

Anthony Davis still wants out of NOLA

Shams Charania: The New Orleans Pelicans are now set up to be Zion Williamson’s franchise to lift, and No. 1 pick could ease potential trade of Anthony Davis. His stance on a trade has not changed, league sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium. – via Twitter ShamsCharania

Let's make a deal! But not giving away the entire young core.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post

Shams Charania: The New Orleans Pelicans are now set up to be Zion Williamson’s franchise to lift, and No. 1 pick could ease potential trade of Anthony Davis. His stance on a trade has not changed, league sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium. – via Twitter ShamsCharania

100%

Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    Trade bron to the pelis for zion
    Along with Jrue Holiday to make the salaries match? that's a very, very big possibility. The we get Kawhi Leonard.. clean swipe.

FA Center/Wagner
    Zion/Kuzma
    Leonard/Barrett
    Ingram/Hart
    Ball/Holiday

Let the speculation begin!

Marc J. Spears: “The one thing you have to understand is (Anthony Davis) is on our roster,” Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry said. – via Twitter MarcJSpearsESPN
    Alvin Gentry, Coaching, Trade, Anthony Davis, New Orleans Pelicans

Kyle Goon: GM Rob Pelinka said he’s already spoken to Jeanie Buss, “and she’s just thrilled.” He calls the No. 4 pick “a great silver lining” and can be either a talented player or represent a powerful asset for a trade. – via Twitter kylegoon
    Draft, Jeanie Buss, Rob Pelinka, Trade, Los Angeles Lakers

Bill Oram: Lakers GM Rob Pelinka is on a conference call with reporters and has made it very clear Lakers will canvass the league to determine trade value of fourth pick. Jumping this high in the draft, he said, is “an extraordinary shift for us.” – via Twitter billoram
    Draft, Rob Pelinka, Trade, Los Angeles Lakers

Kyle Goon: Asked Rob Pelinka if he has any added responsibilities or is preparing for this draft any differently than when Magic was with the team. Pelinka: “My role hasn’t changed.” – via Twitter kylegoon

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Says the guy who uses the most ugliest profile pic ever.
    Ahhhh, I’ve missed you bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    You really got him on that one..
    It’s literally, the only thing he tells me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Along with Jrue Holiday to make the salaries match? that's a very, very big possibility. The we get Kawhi Leonard.. clean swipe.

FA Center/Wagner
    Zion/Kuzma
    Leonard/Barrett
    Ingram/Hart
    Ball/Holiday
    Lol stop, I already said deal but it will never happen..

If AD gets traded to the Lakers, and get paired with LBJ, would the team still be able to acquire Kawhi Leonard?

Let the speculation begin!

Marc J. Spears: “The one thing you have to understand is (Anthony Davis) is on our roster,” Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry said. – via Twitter MarcJSpearsESPN
    Alvin Gentry, Coaching, Trade, Anthony Davis, New Orleans Pelicans

Kyle Goon: GM Rob Pelinka said he’s already spoken to Jeanie Buss, “and she’s just thrilled.” He calls the No. 4 pick “a great silver lining” and can be either a talented player or represent a powerful asset for a trade. – via Twitter kylegoon
    Draft, Jeanie Buss, Rob Pelinka, Trade, Los Angeles Lakers

Bill Oram: Lakers GM Rob Pelinka is on a conference call with reporters and has made it very clear Lakers will canvass the league to determine trade value of fourth pick. Jumping this high in the draft, he said, is “an extraordinary shift for us.” – via Twitter billoram
    Draft, Rob Pelinka, Trade, Los Angeles Lakers

Kyle Goon: Asked Rob Pelinka if he has any added responsibilities or is preparing for this draft any differently than when Magic was with the team. Pelinka: “My role hasn’t changed.” – via Twitter kylegoon
    Kinda glad pelinka didn’t quit on the team like that tragic did. Gonna make it that much sweeter when we win the championship.

This off-season is so big for us. With the chances of the warriors disbanding, the west will be wide open and having Lebron in the finals, i like our chances

Yeah I dont see how playing w a rookie is going to want to make him stay... rookies dont really equate to wins,playoffs, or chips

I fully believe he'll be a laker now as I believe we can put together the most enticing package. Just see if the pels bite the bullet and deal him here and hopefully we dont lose our entire young core.

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Sooooo........ was missing the playoffs worth it....?

If AD gets traded to the Lakers, and get paired with LBJ, would the team still be able to acquire Kawhi Leonard?
    Yes, but I'm not sure what else would be left after those 3.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017) (2/3/2019)

HOLY ****

[Click here to register at ProSportsDaily]

See...that's the stickler!! If the Lakers are faced with this hopeful dilemma...I would think they'd...you know...AD and Kawhi OR LBJ & Kawhi..??..[emoji848]...

Lebron, where are your other desired locations? We will do EVRAthang we can to appease you(as you're leaving)...

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast