Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 702 of 770 FirstFirst ... 202602652692700701702703704712752 ... LastLast
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 11550
    Correct me if Im wrong... but I think AD is actually a few months younger than both Buddy Hield and Malcolm Brogdon

make em dance lance ! He be good in the big 3 competition. Magic loves his game, but he still stuck in the 80s

As i expected Kawhi and his camp trolled the Lakers. Lakers however did bounce back nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Some random post that I saw...

"Lou Will can't guard anybody either and will finish games for the Clippers over or with Bev to ensure Kawhi and PG don't get Iso heavy. A defensive liability will always exist in a finishing lineup except for Philly. Philly the best overall team to me imo."
    No philly isn't the best overall team, but the matchups could give us some problems.

Quote Originally Posted by lakers squad View Post
    Well go hang out by yourself in the Clippers forum then, and we will kick y'all's *** in the playoffs, but don't try and come crawling back after we do! 😆
    I'm not saying I want the CLippers to win over the Lakers. I am just stating facts. Those role players in Clipperland will complement Kawhi and PG under Doc's coaching way better than the Lakers role players with LeBron & AD under Vogel/Kidd/Hollins. We don't even know who the true head coach of the Lakers really is!

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    I'm not saying I want the CLippers to win over the Lakers. I am just stating facts. Those role players in Clipperland will complement Kawhi and PG under Doc's coaching way better than the Lakers role players with LeBron & AD under Vogel/Kidd/Hollins. We don't even know who the true head coach of the Lakers really is!

The clippers depth is better than the Lakers on paper but the thing with the clippers that you gotta ask is will Paul George and kawhi Leonard be able to coexist and thrive on a basketball court? I'm not sure tbh. Paul George has had a history with not meshing well next to other stars like Danny Granger and Russell Westbrook.

On the other hand, I think LeBron and AD are a perfect match for each other. And I'm not even one of those fans that would openly admit their desire to lick LeBron James in the booty hole, but I do think they will be a great fit and both will play great this year. The question for me with the Lakers is moreso about the depth and about how Boogie will do because I think he can be a wild card.

Your baby can't do this

I think we are going by the names we know like Kawhi, PG, Williams, Beverley but i think they will have some other payers playing well. Once they traded Harris everyone though they would fall off.

Clippers Center position look weak unless Zubac turns into a stud over the Summer.

I wouldn't compare rosters as of yet. I'm sure the Clippers will make deals to balance out their roster and the Lakers by the time the playoffs start. Go Lakers ! a real true fan ! not a fake fan !

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    As i expected Kawhi and his camp trolled the Lakers. Lakers however did bounce back nicely.
    Nicely is a very mellow way to say it. The media was pushing for Pelinka to go for plan B and they were giving many different sets of players, but he came out with a full roster and high quality players giving them one of the best rosters in the NBA if not the best.
    R. Rondo
    PG Q. Cook
    PG J. Caroline
    PG T. Horton-Tucker
    PG M. Allen
    PG Z. Norvell
    SG A. Bradley
    SG K. Caldwell-Pope
    SG D. Green
    SG L. Stephenson
    SG A. Caruso
    SG T. Daniels
    SF L. James
    SF J. Dudley
    PF A. Davis
    PF K. Kuzma
    PF A. Holman
    PF M. Pope
    PF D. Cacok
    C D. Cousins
    C J. McGee
    SF Iggy?
    Our coaching staff is one of the best too.
    Rivers have won one freaking ring with two great rosters, but failed miserably with the Clippers by never winning a conference finals. Overrated indeed!
    Last edited by New Power House; 07-21-2019 at 03:32 PM.

I hope Cacok gets to play. I wanna hear Marv Albert say when/if he dunks on someone.. And Cacok with the facial!

So these philly believers really think that embiid or horford can guard lebron at the top of the key with a 5 out offense without double teaming? Gtfo...

Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    So these philly believers really think that embiid or horford can guard lebron at the top of the key with a 5 out offense without double teaming? Gtfo...
    But simmons can't? I think we could be the best team in the NBA this season and I mean it, but it doesn't mean no one will give us trouble.