Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 694 of 770 FirstFirst ... 194594644684692693694695696704744 ... LastLast
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 11548
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I think Lebron has officially adopted AD as his son. But it's cool that they are this close. AD seems to be a pretty straight forward dude with no bs. Hope AD can get us Giannis in two years like Lebron helped convince AD to want to come here. Thanks for the video buddy.
    You're welcome bro

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I think he talked more about the teams than the cities.
    Agreed. There is a lot less pressure for the kids now. I will miss Hart though. He had that Derek Fisher blue guy type of personality.

Plan design for new entry into Clippers Arena

Agreed. There is a lot less pressure for the kids now. I will miss Hart though. He had that Derek Fisher blue guy type of personality.
    But an injury prone

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Still think Lonzo Ball -- when healthy is the best kind of PG for this kind of team.. One thing that I will truly miss is the backcourt defense.
    Green and Bradley will make you easy to forget!
    $32 mill can get you farther than many can think.

A backcourt defense that led us to 37 wins.......

Let's see where our frontcourt defense lead us
    The only reason last season Lakers failed to get to the play offs was that injuries decimated the team. The team was on a role! Obviously this team is way better from player one to 15 on paper. Also the inconsistency of the young together with the coaching was not helpful. We have a better set of coaches.

But an injury prone
    Hard to say because he went all out in Summer League and he probably shouldn't have. Also Luke playing him at the 4 sometimes did not help. You maybe right but again it's hard to say with that much load on him early on.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    The only reason last season Lakers failed to get to the play offs was that injuries decimated the team. The team was on a role! Obviously this team is way better from player one to 15 on paper. Also the inconsistency of the young together with the coaching was not helpful. We have a better set of coaches.
    Injuries are part of the game, can't be an excuse
    Hard to say because he went all out in Summer League and he probably shouldn't have. Also Luke playing him at the 4 sometimes did not help. You maybe right but again it's hard to say with that much load on him early on.
    Time will tell

Yeah,

Only a lot less durable, a lot less well spoken as he sounds like he gargling while talking, and a lot more spending his time on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Clippers still the better team in LA led by Kawhi
    So according to your sources Kawhi better than Davis and PG better than Lebron? Also their bench is deeper? Freaking Rivers is a genius and has a better coaching staff?
    I think Lakers are way better hands down!We will find out.

LOL it is. I'm sure CP3 already knows that. Maybe it's too many ball handlers like Storch said, but CP3 would definitely be more comfortable with Lebron, his buddy, having the primary role than Harden who is younger. He has a lot more respect for Lebron. The lineups would be a bit crazy so I don't know how that will work out. But CP3 is a very good shooter also.

We will be fine without him but also don't want the Clips or Houston to get their hands on him. Realize that is not likely but both those GMs are creative.
    Houston isn't going to bring him back.

But I agree, I would like him on the team, but it's not important either way.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Yeah,

Only a lot less durable, a lot less well spoken as he sounds like he gargling while talking, and a lot more spending his time on twitter.
    LOL ya it's the generation. He reminded me of Derek as in a high character dude. At least as a teammate. Derek slept with someones wife I guess? Don't remember. Early on I think Derek had a pretty bad ankle injury but later was pretty durable.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Houston isn't going to bring him back.

But I agree, I would like him on the team, but it's not important either way.
    LOl ya sorry. Why would Houston want him.

Anthony Davis will be the best player in the NBA by the end of the next season.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    So according to your sources Kawhi better than Davis and PG better than Lebron? Also their bench is deeper? Freaking Rivers is a genius and has a better coaching staff?
    I think Lakers are way better hands down!We will find out.
    Dont know about way better. I give them the edge on the defensive end. Both teams are deep and their coaching staff and system has been in place a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by suffer2peace View Post
    Anthony Davis will be the best player in the NBA by the end of the next season.
    lakers need to feature Davis and treat him like a king. They give up a lot for him and would be a total mess if he leaves.