Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 770 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 11548
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    50,479
    Herro is pretty nice at the 10/11 spot
    Where’s Tex?




    Should’ve listened to him.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Posts
    8,179
    It doesnt matter who we get, lebron’s going to have them traded anyway...

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    50,479
    Lol
    Where’s Tex?




    Should’ve listened to him.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    50,479
    Maybe so, maybe not, one thing for sure we’ll get a lot of answers this Summer.
    Where’s Tex?




    Should’ve listened to him.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    6,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    It doesnt matter who we get, lebron’s going to have them traded anyway...
    LOL pretty much. AD trade bait.
    .

    Plan design for new entry into Clippers Arena

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    11,706
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    We traded it in the Bullock deal.

    Also, I've been wondering when you were gonna show up to this thread. This looks like a thread taylor made for you. I always look forward every summer to see your draft prospects. Brunson is really starting to shine in Dallas.
    I think Moe was still the BPA at #25 -- but It would've been a joy to watch Brunson and Hart off the bench. Was the guy I wanted 2nd to Divicenzo if the Lakers chose to grab a PG.

    My choice of draft picks this year is pretty slim. Maybe this is just me but I'd look to inquire about a couple of players from previous draft classes in exchange for our 2019 first especially if it lands between # 8-14

    18' Kevin Huerter -- perfect fit for Lonzo Ball and the system that we're running
    17' Jarett Allen -- He's the kind of center that you'd want protecting your rim for the next decade
    17' Luke Kennard -- same skill set as JJ Redick

    All three shooting above 74% from the line this season. lol exactly what our team needs

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    11,706
    Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    Okay....I'm gonna say it....Bol Bol anyone?...........

    Ball to Bol !!!!!!!!
    Hope that kid can stay healthy..

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    11,706
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Check out #13 on the list
    Garland? Sorry the board was updated I think

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    11,706
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Tyler Herro looks like a good get for us at where we will be drafting. I see a JJ Reddick clone here but some of you watch a lot more college b-ball than me.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I find it interesting that we were majorly tanking and all of a sudden we won two games. I personally think that Magic is looking at someone like Tyler and thinks a pic around #11 should be a lock to get him. Even if we drop a couple of picks it should be fine.
    Actually reminds me of a young Mike Miller -- can't let a guy like that go to HOU/GSW

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    I think Moe was still the BPA at #25 -- but It would've been a joy to watch Brunson and Hart off the bench. Was the guy I wanted 2nd to Divicenzo if the Lakers chose to grab a PG.

    My choice of draft picks this year is pretty slim. Maybe this is just me but I'd look to inquire about a couple of players from previous draft classes in exchange for our 2019 first especially if it lands between # 8-14

    18' Kevin Huerter -- perfect fit for Lonzo Ball and the system that we're running
    17' Jarett Allen -- He's the kind of center that you'd want protecting your rim for the next decade
    17' Luke Kennard -- same skill set as JJ Redick

    All three shooting above 74% from the line this season. lol exactly what our team needs
    Pick gonna be between 10-12 unless we move into the top 4. IMO a pick between 10-12 would be buying way high for either Kennard or Huerter. Allen looks to be a big part of Brooklyn's future, don't see them trading him to take a chance on another player.

    What do you think about Bamba? Reports were saying that Orlando had him on the trading block this season. If they plan on paying Vucevic big money and they already got Mozgov on the books for $16 million keeping Bamba makes little sense. I think we could probably get him for the pick between 10-12. I also think that would be buying on the low side. That's who I'd try and get with the pick.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    4
    You're mine!!!!! I keep you

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    50,479
    Lol^
    Where’s Tex?




    Should’ve listened to him.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    6,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Actually reminds me of a young Mike Miller -- can't let a guy like that go to HOU/GSW
    ya good point. Forgot about Mike Miller. Better comparison.
    .

    Plan design for new entry into Clippers Arena

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    6,557
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Pick gonna be between 10-12 unless we move into the top 4. IMO a pick between 10-12 would be buying way high for either Kennard or Huerter. Allen looks to be a big part of Brooklyn's future, don't see them trading him to take a chance on another player.

    What do you think about Bamba? Reports were saying that Orlando had him on the trading block this season. If they plan on paying Vucevic big money and they already got Mozgov on the books for $16 million keeping Bamba makes little sense. I think we could probably get him for the pick between 10-12. I also think that would be buying on the low side. That's who I'd try and get with the pick.
    If this was baseball, Andrew Friedman would definitely go for him.
    .

    Plan design for new entry into Clippers Arena

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Orange
    Posts
    1,220
    Big Bol'er Brand?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •