Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 770 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

2019 Lakers sleeper picks

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    Okay....I'm gonna say it....Bol Bol anyone?...........

Ball to Bol !!!!!!!!
    Yea I mentioned him a few times when he first got injured. He was going top 5 but his injury will probably push him to around 10-14 or so. To me the guy could be like another kristaps porzingis, but just ugly AF. Injuries and getting stronger are the main concern with him imo and with this lakers medical staff it could be a big risk.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Yea I mentioned him a few times when he first got injured. He was going top 5 but his injury will probably push him to around 10-14 or so. To me the guy could be like another kristaps porzingis, but just ugly AF. Injuries and getting stronger are the main concern with him imo and with this lakers medical staff it could be a big risk.
    Seriously! Haha....

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    My guy is still Nassir Little if our pick lands in the top 6-10. My eyes are also on Tyler Herro -- the best fit in my honest opinion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F41TeaSCxcI

Lakers don't have a 2nd rounder this year, do they?
    Tyler Herro looks like a good get for us at where we will be drafting. I see a JJ Reddick clone here but some of you watch a lot more college b-ball than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    https://www.glasgowdailytimes.com/sp...e3dad8685.html

He’s held the record for 40 years, but former Kentucky All-American Kyle Macy says he never really fretted about freshman Tyler Herro breaking his single season free throw accuracy record.

“He is doing a great job. A lot of guys don’t spend time working on foul shooting like they should,” said Macy, the starting point guard on UK’s 1978 national championship team. “I don’t know how much time he spends, but he’s got it down with what he’s doing. He gets the ball, shoots it and doesn’t think about it.”

Whatever Herro does, it’s working just like it did for Macy when he always followed his ritual of wiping his hands on his socks before shooting.

“I think the routine puts you in a trance and you block out everything and do not worry about the crowd,” Macy said. “When you put in shots and see results, you get more confidence. You want to be the one fouled because you have confidence to help your teammates. The more you make, the more confidence you get.”

Herro is shooting 94.3 percent (83 of 88) at the foul line and made two in the final seconds of Saturday’s NCAA Tournament win over Wofford to put UK into the Sweet Sixteen

Just what the Lakers need. Imagine if the Lakers add @LethalShooter__ to the coaching staff and drafts this guy (already ranked #17) http://www.nbadraftroom.com/p/2019-nba-mock-draft.html
    I find it interesting that we were majorly tanking and all of a sudden we won two games. I personally think that Magic is looking at someone like Tyler and thinks a pic around #11 should be a lock to get him. Even if we drop a couple of picks it should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Check out #13 on the list
    Interesting that the mock draft doesn't have us drafting a shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I saw a few mock drafts with Bol Bol to the Lakers.
    He is a project and I don't think Magic has the patience. He could be Gober 2.0 if we have patience with this kid.

Ugly? He makes Bonga look like a supermodel.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Ugly? He makes Bonga look like a supermodel.
    I'd still **** him

Your baby can't do this

I'd still **** him
    I know you would.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I know you would.
    Aww shucks

Your baby can't do this

There was talk that Orlando had Bamba on the block last season cause of the play of Vucevic. I'd give up our pick for him. We're talking Gobert 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    cheers bruddah! And no, McAllen...I'm not Mave's dupe either.......
    OK G1. As much as you try and keep your 2 accounts disassociated from each other, they're as obvious as a fake $50 bill. My favorite is how everyone calls me Tex but you call me McAllen with this account lol.

Imagine if we drafted Bol Bol and still had Randle and Deng on the team. We could send a line up out of

Bonga
    Deng
    LBJ
    Randle
    Bol Bol

That would have to be there ugliest starting line up of all sports of all time. Kids would have nightmares. Would be a horror show.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Imagine if we drafted Bol Bol and still had Randle and Deng on the team. We could send a line up out of

Bonga
    Deng
    LBJ
    Randle
    Bol Bol

That would have to be there ugliest starting line up of all sports of all time. Kids would have nightmares. Would be a horror show.
    Lllullz!! The all NBA ugly lineup

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    OK G1. As much as you try and keep your 2 accounts disassociated from each other, they're as obvious as a fake $50 bill. My favorite is how everyone calls me Tex but you call me McAllen with this account lol.
    shall i say busted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk