Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 672 of 693 FirstFirst ... 172572622662670671672673674682 ... LastLast
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 10385
    I'm pretty sure you can't stretch a contract that's more than 15% of cap

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    You guys taken a look at his contract recently lol there’s no way he’s getting bought out.
    Carmelo’s contract was pretty ugly and was bought out by the hawks.

Time will tell.

Okc is in tank mode, full rebuild. They have no use for him and cp3 won’t be happy there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who cares, let’s just hope one way or another cp3 gets the opportunity to sign with whatever team he wishes.

Imagine rondo and cp3 on the same time hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Now that's funny!!

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Stretched maybe? Over the next 20 years haha
    $25M over 25 years.

Any chance Chris Paul gets bought out and comes here?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels View Post
    Now that's funny!!
    Love your sig pic. Favorite movie Is Good Bad and Ugly.

True Story: was standing in line at a coffee shop in Carmel in the 90s. Long story why. Randomly talking to another customer and that person told me that Clint Eastwood was mayor there a few years back. I told him I knew that and that’s why I was there and he was my favorite actor and told him my favorite movie. All of a sudden I heard behind me someone saying “well now is that really your favorite movie?” I’m like that sounds familiar. I turned around and it was him Lol. Everyone at the place was laughing. He then asked me if I knew under what grave was the gold buried. I almost pissed in my pants from the interaction itself. I smiled and answered that the gold was in Sathill Cemetery next to the grave named Art Stanton in the grace named Unknown. He laughed and said “damn kid you really know your movie”. He then comped my coffee and put up my girlfriend and me in a $800 per night hotel for two days and dinner at a restaurant I don’t remember. When I checked into our room there was a gift basket of various things and flowers for my girlfriend. Had a note in it saying “Always be the good guy”. Lol totally true. One of the nicest dudes I have ever met. Sorry a little drunk now so am babbling on. Cleaning my kitchen and found some margarita mix lol. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by RubberBand_Man View Post
    Any chance Chris Paul gets bought out and comes here?
    Oh god no.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post

True Story: was standing in line at a coffee shop in Carmel in the 90s. Long story why. Randomly talking to another customer and that person told me that Clint Eastwood was mayor there a few years back. I told him I knew that and that’s why I was there and he was my favorite actor and told him my favorite movie. All of a sudden I heard behind me someone saying “well now is that really your favorite movie?” I’m like that sounds familiar. I turned around and it was him Lol. Everyone at the place was laughing. He then asked me if I knew under what grave was the gold buried. I almost pissed in my pants from the interaction itself. I smiled and answered that the gold was in Sathill Cemetery next to the grave named Art Stanton in the grace named Unknown. He laughed and said “damn kid you really know your movie”. He then comped my coffee and put up my girlfriend and me in a $800 per night hotel for two days and dinner at a restaurant I don’t remember. When I checked into our room there was a gift basket of various things and flowers for my girlfriend. Had a note in it saying “Always be the good guy”. Lol totally true. One of the nicest dudes I have ever met. Sorry a little drunk now so am babbling on. Cleaning my kitchen and found some margarita mix lol. Cheers
    That is so amazing! From Good the bad and the ugly, to Escape from Alcatraz, to Dirty Harry, all the way to Gran Torino, he is such a bad ***. Ashamed to say I haven't seen the mule yet.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    There's always some funny goin' ons up in this mofo....

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels View Post
    That is so amazing! From Good the bad and the ugly, to Escape from Alcatraz, to Dirty Harry, all the way to Gran Torino, he is such a bad ***. Ashamed to say I haven't seen the mule yet.
    Ya I haven’t either. Have a six year old now that can’t sit still for a movie so haven’t seen many movies past few years.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post

Amazing story. Love that

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    There's always some funny goin' ons up in this mofo....
    Lol your trippin.

Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    Amazing story. Love that
    Thanks. I don’t really get star struck but he caught me off guard and he got a kick out of it.