Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 673 of 709 FirstFirst ... 173573623663671672673674675683 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 10627
  1. #10081
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ventura County
    Posts
    2,256
    If paul gets bought out. Bring that little fool in here. Dont like him. But he would help. Iggy would be good too

  2. #10082
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    49,988
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Carmelo’s contract was pretty ugly and was bought out by the hawks.

    Time will tell.

    Okc is in tank mode, full rebuild. They have no use for him and cp3 won’t be happy there


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    bro, Carmelo had 1 year left on his deal in the mid 20's...CP3 is owed 3 more years and 120+million dollars.... Not happening and matter of fact, don't even think it's legal

  3. #10083
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    49,988
    https://www.spotrac.com/nba/oklahoma...ris-paul-2609/

    lmfao this is Chris Paul's contract...

  4. #10084
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    148
    I'm a hard pass on CP3 for one reason.

    After watching him with the Clippers when they had a decent playoff team, then seeing him the last two years at Houston, I don't think he's a championship-caliber player. I get the stats, but his crunch-time judgment is horrendous.

    When you're the point guard, you can't be *****ing and whining about every damn call, and faking a foul every time someone bumps into you. He cost his team a playoff series with the Clips because he was working the refs instead of executing on offense, and I lost a lot of respect for him after that.

  5. #10085
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    28,907
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    bro, Carmelo had 1 year left on his deal in the mid 20's...CP3 is owed 3 more years and 120+million dollars.... Not happening and matter of fact, don't even think it's legal
    Yeah well, I didn’t think it was legal for stern to veto a trade for basketball reasons but it happened


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #10086
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    26,861
    Now almost everything goes in the NBA. CP3 needs to go to Miami or any place he likes. Warriors? They are desperate. We are just waiting on Iggy yo be completely set.
    The Lakers found $32 mill cap room too!

  7. #10087
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    49,988
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Yeah well, I didn’t think it was legal for stern to veto a trade for basketball reasons but it happened


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The NBA “legally” owned the team so...

  8. #10088
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    49,988
    Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    I'm a hard pass on CP3 for one reason.

    After watching him with the Clippers when they had a decent playoff team, then seeing him the last two years at Houston, I don't think he's a championship-caliber player. I get the stats, but his crunch-time judgment is horrendous.

    When you're the point guard, you can't be *****ing and whining about every damn call, and faking a foul every time someone bumps into you. He cost his team a playoff series with the Clips because he was working the refs instead of executing on offense, and I lost a lot of respect for him after that.
    Weren’t you joking about how guys don’t post stats in here? How do we even get CP3? Unless we’re trading Lebron...

  9. #10089
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by LakerShow View Post
    If paul gets bought out. Bring that little fool in here. Dont like him. But he would help. Iggy would be good too
    Do u guys remember when Rondo spit at Chris Paul? Haha Rondo needs to apologize before Chris Paul considers joining Lakers

  10. #10090
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    49,988

  11. #10091
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Weren’t you joking about how guys don’t post stats in here? How do we even get CP3? Unless we’re trading Lebron...
    Hmmm...a very tempting idea -- but still no for me.

    (I posted about Paul's contract earlier in this thread: same numbers you just posted. I have no idea how he's ever getting out from under that massive cost, and I don't think he's the kind of guy who would allow another team to restructure that deal. He wants to get paid and be the hero, but he'll only get one.)

  12. #10092
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    49,988
    Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    Hmmm...a very tempting idea -- but still no for me.

    (I posted about Paul's contract earlier in this thread: same numbers you just posted. I have no idea how he's ever getting out from under that massive cost, and I don't think he's the kind of guy who would allow another team to restructure that deal. He wants to get paid and be the hero, but he'll only get one.)
    He would be a moron to take anything less than what he’s already guaranteed. He’s not getting anything close to that, there’s no buy out possible and you’re not allowed to re-structure your contract. They can stretch him lol... but most likely he’ll get traded to Miami.

  13. #10093
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    He would be a moron to take anything less than what he’s already guaranteed. He’s not getting anything close to that, there’s no buy out possible and you’re not allowed to re-structure your contract. They can stretch him lol... but most likely he’ll get traded to Miami.
    Miami would be a good destination for him, in large part because he can't talk trash to Riles.

    With Butler they would make a good one-two punch and put fans in the seats, and maybe Riley could build around them over the next few years.

    (And if he does end up in Miami, like you said the Thunder are going to have every pick in the next NBA draft. )

  14. #10094
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,888
    Can we all just take a moment and watch this one last time lmao

    https://youtu.be/Ycai9X8jraI

  15. #10095
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    23,893
    Too much money left to buyout cp3, he can stay in okc, don't want this loser on my team.

    Westy + harden will be fun to watch for any other fan than a rockets fan of course.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •