Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 673 of 709 FirstFirst ... 173573623663671672673674675683 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 10627
    If paul gets bought out. Bring that little fool in here. Dont like him. But he would help. Iggy would be good too

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Carmelo’s contract was pretty ugly and was bought out by the hawks.

Time will tell.

Okc is in tank mode, full rebuild. They have no use for him and cp3 won’t be happy there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    bro, Carmelo had 1 year left on his deal in the mid 20's...CP3 is owed 3 more years and 120+million dollars.... Not happening and matter of fact, don't even think it's legal

https://www.spotrac.com/nba/oklahoma...ris-paul-2609/

lmfao this is Chris Paul's contract...

I'm a hard pass on CP3 for one reason.

After watching him with the Clippers when they had a decent playoff team, then seeing him the last two years at Houston, I don't think he's a championship-caliber player. I get the stats, but his crunch-time judgment is horrendous.

When you're the point guard, you can't be *****ing and whining about every damn call, and faking a foul every time someone bumps into you. He cost his team a playoff series with the Clips because he was working the refs instead of executing on offense, and I lost a lot of respect for him after that.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    bro, Carmelo had 1 year left on his deal in the mid 20's...CP3 is owed 3 more years and 120+million dollars.... Not happening and matter of fact, don't even think it's legal
    Yeah well, I didn’t think it was legal for stern to veto a trade for basketball reasons but it happened

Now almost everything goes in the NBA. CP3 needs to go to Miami or any place he likes. Warriors? They are desperate. We are just waiting on Iggy yo be completely set.
    The Lakers found $32 mill cap room too!

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Yeah well, I didn’t think it was legal for stern to veto a trade for basketball reasons but it happened

The NBA “legally” owned the team so...

Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    I'm a hard pass on CP3 for one reason.

After watching him with the Clippers when they had a decent playoff team, then seeing him the last two years at Houston, I don't think he's a championship-caliber player. I get the stats, but his crunch-time judgment is horrendous.

When you're the point guard, you can't be *****ing and whining about every damn call, and faking a foul every time someone bumps into you. He cost his team a playoff series with the Clips because he was working the refs instead of executing on offense, and I lost a lot of respect for him after that.
    Weren’t you joking about how guys don’t post stats in here? How do we even get CP3? Unless we’re trading Lebron...

Quote Originally Posted by LakerShow View Post
    If paul gets bought out. Bring that little fool in here. Dont like him. But he would help. Iggy would be good too
    Do u guys remember when Rondo spit at Chris Paul? Haha Rondo needs to apologize before Chris Paul considers joining Lakers

Weren’t you joking about how guys don’t post stats in here? How do we even get CP3? Unless we’re trading Lebron...
    Hmmm...a very tempting idea -- but still no for me.

(I posted about Paul's contract earlier in this thread: same numbers you just posted. I have no idea how he's ever getting out from under that massive cost, and I don't think he's the kind of guy who would allow another team to restructure that deal. He wants to get paid and be the hero, but he'll only get one.)

Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    Hmmm...a very tempting idea -- but still no for me.

(I posted about Paul's contract earlier in this thread: same numbers you just posted. I have no idea how he's ever getting out from under that massive cost, and I don't think he's the kind of guy who would allow another team to restructure that deal. He wants to get paid and be the hero, but he'll only get one.)
    He would be a moron to take anything less than what he’s already guaranteed. He’s not getting anything close to that, there’s no buy out possible and you’re not allowed to re-structure your contract. They can stretch him lol... but most likely he’ll get traded to Miami.

He would be a moron to take anything less than what he’s already guaranteed. He’s not getting anything close to that, there’s no buy out possible and you’re not allowed to re-structure your contract. They can stretch him lol... but most likely he’ll get traded to Miami.
    Miami would be a good destination for him, in large part because he can't talk trash to Riles.

With Butler they would make a good one-two punch and put fans in the seats, and maybe Riley could build around them over the next few years.

(And if he does end up in Miami, like you said the Thunder are going to have every pick in the next NBA draft. )

Can we all just take a moment and watch this one last time lmao

https://youtu.be/Ycai9X8jraI

Too much money left to buyout cp3, he can stay in okc, don't want this loser on my team.

Westy + harden will be fun to watch for any other fan than a rockets fan of course.