Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 663 of 709 FirstFirst ... 163563613653661662663664665673 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 10627
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Kawhi signing with Clips 3 yrs 103M, opt out in year 3. That’ll take him to be eligible for the 10-yr vet max contract he can sign in summer 2021

Paul George has 3 yrs left on his contract with an opt out in the 3rd year, lining up the timeline with Kawhi ....

LeBron James has 3 yrs left on his contract with an opt out for that 3rd remaining year .

Sunmer of 2021.....
    Both can go and kiss my a r s!
    The doors are close for those two douchebags!
    The Lakers found $32 mill cap room too!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Kawhi can retire a Clipper. If he jumps ship after two years, then he can't be trusted. Stay away from that dude. Giannis should be the priority at that point. I doubt he will come but you never know.
    Kuz would be a super star by then.

Quote Originally Posted by SoylentGreen View Post
    I think it was an overpay, but we probably brought KCP back to focus on defense for us. He needs to be a dog and hound the opposing player he's guarding.
    He is now being paid his value. Stupid Curry’s brother got the same in Texas. Also he is a cap holder along with Green for a trade soo er ir later. But both now are worth their market value. Defense and shooting!

Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoh View Post
    Arash Markazi

Verified account

@ArashMarkazi
    Follow Follow @ArashMarkazi
    More
    Sasha Vujacic, who played in Italy last season, is working out daily in Los Angeles with an eye towards playing in the NBA next season. “The Machine,” who played for the Knicks in 2017, won two championships with the Lakers and said it would be his dream to play in L.A. again.
    Wow... Its a dream for him to be back again huh? Where was he when the Lakers stunk? People are so full of it. They sure don't want to come to the Lakers when we were very bad. Now all of a sudden, everyone including Dwight Howard wants to come back. F them.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Spencer Melton

@SpencerMelton15

·

19h

Dwight Howard and his agent have reached out to the Los Angeles Lakers. The Lakers have "no interest at all" in a reunion. Dwight Howard burned a lot of bridges with the Lakers organization with his one year stint with the team in the 2012-13 season.

This mofo can go suck a big one
    Probably a wrong number. He was actually trying to call his trany friend instead.

Our New Young Core.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Kuz would be a super star by then.
    Hope so. Or at least at Lamar Odom level. I'll take that also.

Our New Young Core.

Probably a wrong number. He was actually trying to call his trany friend instead.

Kuz is probably a better scorer/finisher right now than Lamar ever was. Lamar just had all the intangibles. Kuz has a higher motor too.

Odín was an important piece for us at the time, but he was inconsistent as hell. He was not a reliable scorer and his defense was so so. Kuz just by improving his defense is a very player because he is a very determine guy. Odom lacked that. Mamba forced him and Gasoft to be more aggressive. Kuz is a dog and only 24!

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Kuz is probably a better scorer/finisher right now than Lamar ever was. Lamar just had all the intangibles. Kuz has a higher motor too.
    Odom handle the ball better. But Kuz has a great mentor with Lebron.

why would kyle korvee want to come here I really dont see playing time for him

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Kawhi signing with Clips 3 yrs 103M, opt out in year 3. That’ll take him to be eligible for the 10-yr vet max contract he can sign in summer 2021

Paul George has 3 yrs left on his contract with an opt out in the 3rd year, lining up the timeline with Kawhi ....

LeBron James has 3 yrs left on his contract with an opt out for that 3rd remaining year .

Sunmer of 2021.....
    KL can go **** himself. Never wanna see him in that purple and gold. PG too. Break a leg!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Spencer Melton

@SpencerMelton15

·

19h

Dwight Howard and his agent have reached out to the Los Angeles Lakers. The Lakers have "no interest at all" in a reunion. Dwight Howard burned a lot of bridges with the Lakers organization with his one year stint with the team in the 2012-13 season.

This mofo can go suck a big one
    Hahaha GOOD

**** OFF dwight. You ditched us when you were needed the most.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Both can go and kiss my a r s!
    The doors are close for those two douchebags!

PG didn’t even give magic and the lakers a meeting and gave hope to the fans he was coming was a big slap in the face

KL kept the lakers waiting, thinking he was gonna sign with the Lakers only to allow time for the clippers to trade for PG

Those Putos can go f themselves, wouldn’t even take them for the minimum

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels View Post
    LOL Hope you covered all the teams. It's crazy how far this dude has fallen. From a top 3 player to a chump that nobody wants.

Our New Young Core.